Need to rent a 2bdr condo/townhome in Lewisville, Grapevine, Euless area for end of March, is it too soon to look? Do i need a realtor?Budget

Asked by Lucyk, Lewisville, TX Tue Jan 10, 2012

<$1000 ..My credit is not exactly squeeky clean, im just so tired of apartment living. I doubt i can get qualified for a purchase - I have a good rental history though. My budget is between $800-$1000/month.

Answers

3
Linda Martin, Agent, Keller, TX
Tue Apr 2, 2013
There are quite a few duplex's in Euless and Condos in Bedford, nice area and Grapevine ISD Schools if you have kids, some are 2/2 and some are 3/2 depending on your needs....most of the duplexes have yards too. I do a lot of business in that area. Call me if you need help.
Linda Martin
817-455-8811
Bryan Loving, , Hickory Creek, TX
Thu Nov 22, 2012
There is a group of townhomes that are owned by different investors at Garden Ridge and 1171 where Lewisville meets Flower Mound. If you watch closely, oftentimes there are townhomes that come up in that price range but they rent really fast.
Tamika Goree, Agent, Arlingon, TX
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Your timing is perfect! I will be happy to assist you in finding a condo/townhome in the above areas. I would suggest using a Realtor because rentals can also be negotiated. I have included my information below, also you can go to my website if you would like to start the process. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Make it a Blessed Day!

Tamika Turner Goree, Realtor®
Halo Group Realty, LLC
Direct: (972) 697-1178
Fax: (214) 509-6917
Email: tgoree@haloagent.com
Web Reference:  http://tgoree.haloagent.com