Need to find sponsoring broker in orlando who has excellent training Thank you Linda

Asked by Linda Isidore, Metro West, Orlando, FL Sun Jul 7, 2013

Answers

8
Sylvia Paul, Agent, Apopka, FL
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Hi Linda, I would strongly recommend that you speak with my Broker here at Realty Center which is conveniently located on Conroy and Dr. Phillips Blvd. Our Broker, Lucy Martinelli is a true business woman with a passion for what she does. She is professional, and fair and ethical in her dealings with customers and agents alike. The best part, especially for someone who might be starting out in the business, she is available and offers support. There is a good compensation plan also with no hidden costs. Give her a call, or stop by. What have you got to lose?
Sylvia Paul
Realty Center
Cathy Starkw…, Agent, Celebration, FL
Thu Jul 11, 2013
Hi Linda,

I'm with La Rosa Realty and couldn't be happier. They are on the cutting edge of technology and offer training on many topics weekly. Most of the classes you can attend at the office or online so very convenient for busy Realtors. It's worth looking into what La Rosa offers. There are a few different plans to fit your needs and budget. It's a cost effective plan. Talk to multiple brokers and find what fits you.

Cathy Starkweather
Realtor & Investment Home Specialist
La Rosa Realty, LLC
Celebration, FL
01.407.274.8476 / cathy@jerrybarker.com
Carl Head, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Hi Linda,

You should keep in mind that when agents from Keller Williams, Exit and other places try to recruit you, there is $ in it for them if you sign up.
That said, I know places like that have very good training and online support programs

As a new agent, I wouldn’t recommend ANY of the 100% split brokerages. Sad to say, but you get what you pay for, and there are often hidden fees. I just met another agent this weekend that didn’t realize he was paying 6% of his commission to a “National Advertising Fee”.

Just be careful, look around, read all the fine print, ask questions, and then make your decision.

I can be reached at carlrealtycenter@aol.com if you need any help.

Carl Head
Realty Center Orlando
Carl, Keller Williams has a great profit share program if you sponsor someone that is a fit and produces. It is in the best interest of every agent in our office to help everyone produce. This is just a small component of what makes Keller Williams the #1 real estate firm in North America. I would love for you to have an opportunity as well to come in and explore it. If you do not want to settle for just "good", and would like to operate at the highest standards; and grow your business to the fullest potential email me at german@cfreonline.com and I will be glad to arrange the meeting.
Flag Sun Jul 14, 2013
German M. Gu…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Keller Williams has the Best training in the industry, and has cutting edge technology to support your business. We just became #1 in agent count in the USA! I would love to arrange a meeting with you and go over the details so that you can determine if KW fit your goals.

German M. Guardiola, MBA-REALTOR®
Central FLorida Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty
Direct 407.777.8883 Email: german@cfreonline.com
Abraham Bidh…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Hi Linda:

When I wanted to join a company I interviewed with virtually all the big chains. I am an Engineer by education so everything for me goes back to analysis and numbers. I wanted to be a part of a chain because the name recognition and brand has tremendous value. Exit Realty Access, LLC which is part of Exit Realty Chain made the more sense for me both financially as well as logically.

Here are the benefits that drew me to the company:

Extensive weekly in-house and 24/7 online training programs
Name recognition Exit has 1300+ offices & approx 45000 agents
No garbage fees (ex: desk fees, copying/faxing fees, …)
FREE leads provided. This system costs a few thousand dollars a month to our brokerage firm but it is free for you
We offer FREE Website
No mandatory floor time
No mandatory office meetings
In-house short sale negotiator FREE of Charge
In-house Escrow Company & notary public
Affiliate lender (with dedicated mortgage person assigned to our office) to qualify buyers/get fast pre-qualification letters, …
We also have two offices one in Kissimmee and one in Altamonte Springs which is nice cause we cover a large area.

Feel free to call or email me if you would like to set up a time to meet up and chit chat and see if it is a good fit for you.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 683-5381
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Pablo Perez,…, , Orlando, FL
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Linda,
Shoot me an email with your contact email so I can explain the advantages offered in my current office. I just switched and am rather pleased. We even offer a first time agent bootcamp if you will. Very informative.
John Rogers, Agent, Davenport, FL
Mon Jul 8, 2013
I would strongly recommend Maureen Nations as a Broker. She has 35 years in the business and is a marvelous person.

She can be reached at MOBOBCAT@aol.com
Manny Garcia, Agent, Lake Nona, FL
Sun Jul 7, 2013
Hello Linda, I would love to talk to you further about your request. Please email me your contact detail and I will contact you tomorrow.

Manny Garcia