Need referral for great land appraiser for Hollywood Hills Ca and a beach front property in Carpinteria, ca

Asked by RRichards, Los Angeles, CA Sun Mar 23, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dorene Slavitz’s answer
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Thu Oct 23, 2008
You need to speak with a broker who is in Commercial Real Estate and who works in Raw land on a regular basis. Prudential Commercial can assist you. A link to that is on my website below.
Web Reference:
0 votes
L.A. Real Es…, , Los Angeles, CA
Sun Mar 23, 2008
Hi R Richard,
We work very closely with a couple of licensed residential appraisers who work through out Southern California. One name I can give you is Jack Agop at AAGA. His email is You can send him and email with your needs and requests and he will get back to you very quickly. He is experienced, knowledgeable, and professional. Im not certain, but he may be able to help you with both locations.
Good Luck to you,
Lou & Alex
LA Real Estate Group
If you
2 votes
Dot Chance, Agent, Burbank, CA
Sun Mar 23, 2008
Are you wanting this appraiser because you are buying the land or selling the land? If it is because you are buying it and are financing it your lender will have to approve of the appraiser you use.

Otherwise, I have a couple of names for you for the Hollywood Hills property. They can probably recommend one for Carpinteria. Please contact me via email and I will email the names.
Web Reference:
1 vote
Ray Calnan, , Los Angeles, CA
Sun Mar 23, 2008
If you want the appraisal to know value for yourself, then check out If you want it for a loan, you need to have the loan officer or mortgage broker order it.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more