Need help from an agent in Spokane Washington

Asked by Rosetta, Walnut Creek, CA Mon Jul 23, 2007

I have clients relocating to Spokane. He has already moved to the are and is asking me to find out what the sold price of MLS # 27024140.

Thanks for your help!

Answers

15
Fred Taylor, , Spokane, WA
Fri Jul 27, 2007
Hi Rosetta. The listing is still active. List price is $840K
Harvey, Home Buyer, Spokane, WA
Fri Mar 14, 2008
Hello Rosetta,

My family and I recently purchased a home in Spokane and our realtor Steve James with John L. Scott was great. While we were in the search mode from Fort Hood, Texas, Steve went out of his way to look for homes that fit what we were searching for. When we asked him if he would be able to get photos for us he went and shot what we were looking for and after about the three times of not seeing what we wanted as well as taking his advice on the area and the homes, we found our house.

Steve is someone I'd definately recommend for your client if they are still searching.
Alex Ganea D…, Agent, Spokane, WA
Wed Jan 19, 2011
This listing hasn't sold. I pay 30% refferal fee.
Aaron Impeco…, , Spokane, WA
Thu Oct 7, 2010
Good Afternoon Rosetta,
The property was sold as December 31, 2008 for $695,000.00 the mls # for that transaction is 28027474......as for it being an active listing, well it is not. If I can assist you with anyother questions please contact me aaron@cbspokane.net I hope this helps your clients.

Have a wonderful day!
BethAnn Long, Agent, Spokane, WA
Tue Sep 7, 2010
That is shown as a released listing, not SOLD. Happy to help if you need anything else :)
Web Reference:  http://www.BethAnnHomes.com
Spokane Real…, , Spokane, WA
Thu May 1, 2008
Hey Rosetta, have you found an agent to help your clients yet, we pay a 30% referral and have excellent communication and tools to take care fo your clients. Call us 509-362-1966 and let us know if we can be of help or visit our website to learn more about us.
Web Reference:  http://www.teamquintana.com
Hi, , Virginia
Fri Mar 21, 2008
what is 3-6% of $840,000

sounds like someone is going on a nice vacation this year.

good luck
Carol Groves…, , 2829 S. Grand Blvd., Spokane, WA 99203
Fri Mar 21, 2008
Okay Rosetta, the listing you have referenced is listed for sale at $840,000 and is newly constructed. Have your people hooked up with another agent yet? We, Better Call Carol or Go See Greg team can help and definitely want to! Please contact us as 509-994-0047 or 509-979-1962, cgroves@windermere.com
Fri Mar 21, 2008
Hi Rosetta,

I will look it up and get back to you. cgroves@windermere.com
Chris Warmuth, , Spokane, WA
Thu Mar 13, 2008
Hi Rosetta,
That MLS # that you gave as I'm sure you probably already know by now is still active and is also under construction. If you clients need help I would love to be considered and I'm always happy to pay a referral fee to a referring agent. Please check out my website to know more about me, my company and my contact info if I can be of service to you and your clients. Take care! Most Sincerely, Chris Warmuth of Windermere/North Spokane, WA.
Sat Mar 8, 2008
Hi, Rosetta. Seems you've already had a few agents respond, but if you're still in need of some assistance I would be more than happy to help you out. :-)
Spokane Real…, , Spokane, WA
Mon Jan 14, 2008
Hey Rosetta, My name is Ross Quintana and I would love to help you clients with any real estate services over here if they still are in need. whether it's me or someone else you should definetly have an agent here working with them so that they get all of their questions asked. You can get to know who we are at http://www.TeamQuintana.com Thanks and let me know if there are any other questions you have. Thanks!
Web Reference:  http://www.TeamQuintana.com
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sun Nov 11, 2007
You can also search on realtor.com by the mls #. Looks as if Fred had some good info on the property.
Ed Brown, , Spokane, WA
Sun Nov 11, 2007
Rosetta...hopefully you understand that this listing is for a home not yet completed, despite the pictures of a similar home. Feel free to give me a call at 509-499-0448 to talk about your clients' needs.
Lynette, , Washington
Sun Sep 30, 2007
If your client is still looking, may I suggest this house.... saw it in the home show yesterday, EXTREMELY impressive, and the builder seemed to be fantastic (Brent King). My husband and I bought property in Suncrest and may build a house very similar to this one.