Michele Vela…, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles, CA

Need help buying a home in Los Angeles with VA loan.

Asked by Michele Velazquez, Los Angeles, CA Sat Jul 14, 2012

I want to buy a home using my VA loan but I only want to deal with a lender and agent that has experience in Los Angeles with VA loans. Is there anyone that can help?

Answers

8
Richard "RJ"…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sat Jul 14, 2012
Hello Michele,
I am a Veteran and experienced Realtor and myself have used my VA loan. I have also assisted other vets with their VA loan. I would be happy to assist you.
Cpalomares20…, Home Buyer, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Nov 9, 2016
hello my nephew is look for a real estate agent that helps the military and know about the VA loans . he is currently in the military and really wants to buy a home before the year is over. He new at this and is not sure what direction to go... HELP :)
Gabino_Barre…, , Lawndale, CA
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Hello Michele,

V.A loans are my specialty!!! Call me if you need help to get a V.A loans. I know all the tricks in the book to get approve and get good monthly payments.

Gabino Barrera Jr.
Mortgage Professional

SWBC Mortgage
23705 Crenshaw BLVD. Suit 101
Torrance, CA 90505
424-236-1655-Cell
310-891-1700-Office
310-872-5404-Fax

CA-DOC861438
License by the State of California Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Act
Cory Holtzman, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Mon Jul 16, 2012
Hello Michele,

Let me start out by saying "Thank you for your service!". My father is a veteran as well. I know of several different lenders that work with VA loans that can be of assistance. I am a Realtor and a native to the Los Angeles area. I have experince working with many veterans and I would be happy to assist you as well.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your search criteria.

Cory Holtzman
Exel Properties
(310)663-6011
cory@coryholtzman.com
Lic # 01513699
Sang and Son…, Agent, Los Angeles CA 90069, CA
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Very important get your pre approval and work with a mortgage broker who has experience with VA loans. If you need names of mortgage brokers please contact us and we'll send you couple of names.
sangandsonya@gmail.com.
Janey Bishop, Agent, Calabasas, CA
Sat Jul 14, 2012
I agree. Not hard. Depends on the location and the price range.
Bill Hooper, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sat Jul 14, 2012
WOW, a very open invitation, I'm sure you'll get many takers! If you're looking on the Westside or the South Bay markets it would be my pleasure to assist you!

Good hunting and best wishes!

Bill Hooper
RE/MAX Westside Properties
310-293-9597
bhooper@remax.net
Sona Gallatin, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Sat Jul 14, 2012
What area? What price range? Did you get a pre approval yet?