Home Buying in 11577>Question Details

John Cohen, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

Need an investor friendly real estate agent who is familar with the Long Island, New York Market

Asked by John Cohen, New York, NY Fri May 24, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Mr. Cohen,

I am a broker who resides on Long Island. Bayview Estates Realty can provide services ranging from property acquisition to property management. Our agents have experience in dealing with both residential and commercial listings. I would be happy to assist you decide to call me. (516) 777-0146. You can check out our website at http://www.bverealty.com Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 19, 2013
I am a resident in Long Island and am familiar with all aspects of real estate. It will be my pleasure to help you with your commercial, as well as residential needs. Please visit me at my personal web site. My info can be found in Trulia under my Profile. I look forward to hearing from you.
Dalia Mairzadeh
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 27, 2013
Mr. Cohen i work in Long Island area and would be happy to help you.

Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 24, 2013
Hi John, my partner and I are retired police officers who also invest in flips. We work with several investors so we are keen to most types of investor properties. Please feel free to contact us if you think it wold be a good fit for you, we won't wast your time or ours with bull.
Thank you
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
#1 Listing & Selling Office on Long Island
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 24, 2013

My agents and I would be happy to work with you.

Gail Gladstone
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 24, 2013
I have worked with many investors. I'd be happy to assists you in finding the perfect investment home. We've got many of them!

Email me for a list of short sale homes, and bank owned.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 24, 2013

very interested in seeing some of the properties you have
Flag Wed Dec 4, 2013
Hi, I work for Douglas Elliman (DE), which had over 100 years of experience.
I was a formal social worker, just became an agent two months age, i already have a listing.
I am Certify Buyer Representative, which means that I can spend more time with you to seek your home. I would like to work for you. Just send me your name and E-Mail address, I'll send you DE site.

I am also in proses of getting a security license.
If you don't mind working with a beginner contact me.

Jung S. Ki, CBR
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 24, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer