Need an honest, extremely thorough contractor and credible geological survey firm to inspect a home I'd like to purchase in Dana Point?

Asked by caryldarren, Laguna Beach, CA Mon Aug 26, 2013

Answers

5
caryldarren, Home Buyer, Laguna Beach, CA
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Than you very much to all for your quick replies

Darren
Thom Colby, Agent, Irvine, CA
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Contact Ralph Kephart, owner, at GeoAssurance Inc. 888-806-1088. Although Geo is a Hazards Disclosure Company, Ralph is one of the foremost authorities on Geological issues throughout California. He will likely refer you to someone who can assist with the needed Geological survey.

Best of luck.....

Thom Colby
Broker / Owner
Thom Colby Properties
Newport Beach CA
Alexander Gr…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Looks like you got some really helpful answers below. Let me know if you need a purchase loan for a property because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Lori Hanson, Agent, Aliso Viejo, CA
Mon Aug 26, 2013
First I would ask my agent if they had people to recommend for the job. To get a geological report on the house is not going to be cheap so it would be best to see if there is already a report available. If the property is having problems it is possible that there is already a report. I used to work in that field and know a lot of geotechnical engineers, just not sure any of them will look at residential properties or not. If you want to shoot me an email I can give you a few names of people to contact.

Lori Hanson
estatepricing@yahoo.com
BRE 01405146
Michael Bente, Agent, san clemente, CA
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Hi

I have an excellent contractor who has the knowledge to accomplish any job. His main areas of focus are in the Southern Orange County Area and is very affordable and always has the best interest of his client. I do have someone you could call for a geological survey but In all honesty I do not have as much experience working that company but have heard all good things. Let me know if you require more information and I can send you their contact information. Please contact me at mikeybentehomes@gmail.com

Cheers
Mikey Bente
714 393 6486
San Clemente
mikeybentehomes@gmail.com
Luxre Realty
DRE#01819794