Prashant, Home Buyer in Edison, NJ

Need an agent who knows Westfield and surrounding towns

Asked by Prashant, Edison, NJ Thu Jun 21, 2012

Looking to buy a home upto $625K, 4 BR, 2.5 bath, taxes under $14K, lot size atleast 10K sqft or more, colonial preferred. 3 BR or a ranch will do if it priced less (around $500K).
Westfield, Cranford, Berkeley heights, New Prov., Summit and other surrounding towns with train and good schools, not close to any highways, busy streets or power lines.
Possible?

Answers

11
Scott Gleason, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Sat Jun 23, 2012
Yours is a path I know very well. I moved my family from Edison (Park Ave) to Westfield in 2002, and have helped many families do the same. I can help you sell in Edison (10 years' track record) and buy around Westfield where I live and work now. This Wedesday, my clients whose Edison house I sold in Spring are closing on their Scotch Plains purchase!

Come by for a coffee and a tour of the towns--there is plenty of selection and I can help you quickly sort out the lifestyle differences among the towns you mentioned, and why the home prices vary as they do.
Web Reference:  http://www.LuxuryHomesNJ.com
Susan South, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Fri Jun 22, 2012
Hi, I have live in Cranford for 13 years and would be happy to answer any questions. 908-347-1154
Matthew Simo…, Agent, Clark, NJ
Fri Jun 22, 2012
I am an Agent who knows the area of Westfield and all surrounding towns. I have a couple of listings I think you would like to see. Let me know if I could be of assitance and we could meet at my office and go over everything so that we could find a Home for you and your family. Thank you and good luck with your search.

Matthew Simone
All Towne Realty
732.320.6299
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Fri Jun 22, 2012
Just closed on a great home on Manitou in Westfield with a buyer that targeted these same communities. Also assisted a buyer who bought in Berkeley Heights on Timber. Both very happy with their purchases and both found me online. So you are on the right track all around - communities and tapping a good resource for finding agents. To get to know us better, take a look at our profiles, read testimonials and even better recommendations - those come directly from past clients and cannot be edited or deleted by agents.

Happy to help in any way!

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Gina Chirico, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Hey Homebuyer,

Its seems like you've made a good choice with the towns you've selected. I've been working with buyers in that area for the past few weeks and we are now in attorney review on a house in New Providence so I know the homes for sale and the towns pretty well and yes I do think what you are looking for is possible.

Feel free to reach out to me.

-Gina
Patric Santo…, Agent, North Brunswick, NJ
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Here's a pretty good start to your search: http://search.pspreal.com/idx/9425/results.php?stp=advanced&…

If you would like additional information on any of these properties, or if you're interested in setting up an appointment for a home tour, feel free to contact me.

Patric Santo Pietro
Prudential NJ Properties
patric@pspreal.com
732-570-5442
Web Reference:  http://www.PSPreal.com
Marilyn Hold…, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Home-Buyer,

All of the Towns you mention have a lot to offer -- all have top-ranked school systems, great downtowns, and easy commutes to NYC. Not only is our office in Westfield, but I've been a resident for many, many years and am very familiar with the school system and various neighborhoods. My focus is the western portion of Union County (all the Towns you mention are in my serving area). I'd love to have the opportunity to meet with you for a complimentary 'buyer's consultation'. In addition to discussing the various Towns, we'll talk about the overall process of buying a home and the current local market. This will help to set your expectations regarding the time-line and will also help you to know what to expect from a Realtor representing you. Please contact me and we can set up a time to meet at your convenience.

Marilyn Holda-Fleck
Prudential NJ Properties-Westfield Office
http://www.marilynholda-fleckrealestate.com
Marilyn.Fleck@prudentialnewjersey.com
Gina Suriano…, Agent, Scotch Plains, NJ
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Yes, there are definite possibilities in your price range in the towns you mention. My office is in Westfield and I have been selling area homes for the past 20 years, so I know the areas and inventory well. Feel free to contact me to discuss in further detail ... Gina.surianobarber@cbmoves.com
Tressa "TERI"…, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Your requirements can certainly be met in the Westfield area. I specialize in the Westfield area, and I would love to help u find your new home. Perhaps we can meet and i will provide my References booklet. Also, u can check out the Testimonials some of my clients have written right here on Trulia. Please call me on 732-423-2792 if u would like to meet. Or email me at Teri@Westfield-Area-Homes.com
David Labush, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Thu Jun 21, 2012
I'd be happy to help you with your house search. I both work and live in the Westfield area and am very familiar with the local real estate, schools and other amenities. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Dave Labush
Sharon Steele, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Thu Jun 21, 2012
I'd be happy to help! You can reach me at 908-447-3579 and visit my website http://www.sharonsteelerealestate.com to learn more about both me, and the areas you are looking in. I hope to hear from you!