Need an agent in Jax area!!

Asked by Tina Jacobson, Mesa, AZ Tue Feb 25, 2014

I have called a half dozen realtors in the last few months about purchasing investment properties. Each has told me they would send me property info, then nothing. Are agents in Jax to busy for a cash buyer??

Answers

9
Elisabeth Bo…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Tue Feb 25, 2014
Tina,

Sorry for the issues you are having. Most Realtors have no patience for investors.

I am working with an investor from Miami who is buying 300 homes in Jacksonville this year. In a few weeks, I have another investor coming in from Georgia who wants to buy 150 properties. I have been a Realtor in Jacksonville for almost 10 years and I ranked in the top 5% of all Realtors in Jacksonville in sales last year. I own rental properties, and I have done my fair share of buy, fix and flip projects.

I would be more than happy to assist you with your needs. I understand Investor Cap rates and investor terms. I look forward to assisting you.

Liz Bobeck
REALTORĀ®
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
3627 Saint Johns Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32205
Cell 904.210.6399
Fax 866.365.9328
http://www.LizBobeck.com
Lori Boyd, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Tue Sep 20, 2016
Tina, What type of investment property are you looking for? A rental or a flip? If you need a rental property, we are primarily a property management company that handles only single family homes around the Jacksonville area. From time to time, I help our investors find great rentals for their portfolio, but we have a very specific criteria for the properties that we will manage. If you are just in it to flip right off the bat, then we are definitely not the company for you. :) I do wish you the best in finding the perfect Realtor for your needs. Kind Regards,
Tira Kindler…, Agent, Jacksonville Beach, FL
Fri Jan 23, 2015
Hi Tina,
I'd be happy to help you find and purchase investment properties in Jacksonville. We are forbes #16 best cities to invest in real estate for 2015! Contact me directly at http://www.yourhomeinjax.com
Paige Wajsman, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Wed Feb 26, 2014
Hi Tina,
Thank you for your interest in investment properties in the Jacksonville area. Our team would love to help you. Our Buyer's Specialist is Mike Walsh. This is his contact information 904-201-9624 or mike@paigewajsman.com . He is happy to answer any questions you may have. Please contact him at your earliest convenience. We look forward to working with you!

Paige Wajsman
The Paige Wajsman Team
Eric Dreibel…, Agent, Jacksonville Beach, FL
Wed Feb 26, 2014
Tina

I work with several investors in the area that buy homes from 40k - 200k and would be happy to help you...You can see by my listings I work in ALL price ranges.

Give me a call

Eric Dreibelbis - Realtor
Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners
4116 South 3rd St
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
(904)339-3084 Eric Cell
Eric.D@kw.com
Julie Bencos…, Agent, Sierra Madre, CA
Tue Feb 25, 2014
Well, they are busy but not doing Real Estate. REALTORS have the same problem here. My old broker manager had a joke. It was something like don't worry about giving a REALTOR your number. They won't call you! Sorry that a few mess it up for everyone! Good Luck!
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Tue Feb 25, 2014
Yes, they are too busy, unless you are buying something in the sales price that makes it worth their time. What sales price are you wanting to be in?
Robert Woods, Agent, Fleming Island, FL
Tue Feb 25, 2014
Tina,
I am Sorry you are having problems. I can get you some properties to look at. You can reach me at Robert@rwoodsrealtor.com or call me 904-545-6867. I've been in the business since 1980 and I LOVE to work with CASH Investors. Get in touch with me and we can go over you requirement's. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Nisha Behar…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Tue Feb 25, 2014
Hi Tina,

Please contact me. I am an agent in the Jacksonvillle area and have lived here for over 14 years. I am very interested in working with you and helping you out as much as possible!

Nisha Beharry
Exit Real Estate Gallery
Website: http://nishabeharry.exitrealestategallery.com/
Email: nbeharryrealtor@gmail.com