Need a realtor who knows FL beach area well from Commercial to Las Olas for immediate purchase. Need MLS details to my enquiries within a 24 h period.

Asked by Sandra, Fort Lauderdale, FL Tue Dec 11, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3000064030-3020-NE-32nd-Ave-6…

Answers

13
Ofra Chanti, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Sun Dec 16, 2012
Hi! WE HAVE A LISTING IN VICTORIA PARK! TURN-KEY, PRIVATE, FURNISHED IF WANTED, AND READILY AVAILABLE!
OFRA.
ONE SOTHEBY'S INTL REALTY.
305-775-0402
Chad Gray, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Sandra,

My focus is East Fort Lauderdale and delivering stellar service. As a matter of fact, 100% of clients rated my service as "EXCELLENT"! You can read their testimonials here: http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/what-clients-are-saying/

Please contact me so we can find your perfect home!

Chad Gray PA, Realtor
Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
754-300-6040

.
John Bourassa, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Sandra,

The personal reply space seems to be limited to not only a few lines but to the number of replies.

If you are curious to read the rest of my response to you, please email me directly at browardeast@hotmail.com. I won't be sarcastic, I promise :-)
John Bourassa, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Sandra,

You already asked a similar question back in August 2012: " Want prestigious apt or TH with boat dockage $200- $250, low HOA fees, direct view on intracoastal, walk to beach. Any available?"

Well, my dear, according to that question and your recently given specific requirements below, you are among the 99% of people who go to garage sales expecting to find that rare precious treasure at K-mart value.

Of course, I don't know the Intracoastal area; I'm just guessing here ;-) But if my guesses are correct, you are gonna have to make concessions. You also have to tell us what is "low maintenance" to you. Low maintenance for a 2 bedroom condo on the Intracoastal is at least $550/ a month. However, you need to figure out what is the most important thing you must have (direct Intracoastal view, 1st floor, dock space or low maintenance - you can't have all of them in one unit) The closest to all those requirements are: Americas on the Park (really on the Intracoastal) starting at $389K to $419K) with maintenance averaging $875/mo; or at the Portofino on the Intracoastal, Unit 4C at $395K with a monthly maintenance of $698; or you can have a unit at La Rive on the Intracoastal - on the first floor - for $1,399,000 with a maintenance of $1,733/mo. All of of those units have docs available.

However, if you can give up the dock and the first floor. Your selection increases tremendously on ICW with direct views but prices will start at about $350K on up unless you buy at Coral Ridge Towers but that is a co-op and owners must be at least 55 years old or at the Alagon or at Villa Sorento and a few other less appealing buildings.

On the other hand, you mentioned that you search properties on the Internet. That's good and bad. If you really, really, really want to save yourself lots of your valuable time, I recommend that you go search only on Realtor.com http://(www.realtor.com) which is the United States real estate Almanac and the most accurate real estate search of the nation - every MLS listing in the United states is on Realtor.com and those listings are up-to-date every hour of the day. Using any other venues is a hit-and-miss of listings that are mostly not up-to-date. Or, you can call Jeff Holloway down below who has a private collection of hidden treasures in his garage.

I'm looking forward to your next question, hereon Trulia, in about 3 months from now.
Sandra, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Thanks all! Looking for a 2 bed condo 1st floor on the intracoastal with direct view, low HOA. Previous realtors either do not know the area (can tell by the listings sent) or respond back in a week. I do my own internet homework every day so when I enquire, prompt email MLS details should not be an issue. This is a cash ready purchase. I was asked if it is an investment or residence. It would be my residence but I will be returning every 6 months to Canada to keep my OHIP (health care). Thank you.
marc jablon, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
The condo in Fort Lauderdale that you inquired about is a short sale that is already in contract, so it is not available. The only other 1 bedroom condo in that building is asking $234,000 and has a monthly condo fee of $369. If you're looking for a place to live, then this is a reasonable price.

If you are an investor, and even though this Fort Lauderdale condominium currently has a tenant in it, you are not likely to come out of this with any kind of profit.

If you will give your Fort Lauderdale real estate agent more concrete details, in terms of whether you seek property for investing or just residence, then he or she will probably be able to locate a condo that works for you.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Sorry I responded within the profile of that home but I am not interested in it. I am searching for a 2 bed condo, to live in but I must be back in Canada every 6 months to keep my OHIP (health care). Thank you.
Flag Tue Dec 11, 2012
Dan OBrian,…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Hi Sadra,

Dan OBrian Realtor of the Henri Frank Group, brokered by Remax Preferred. The Henri Frank Group is the top producing Remax Team in Florida, and Dan OBrian is a seasoned sales professional, business analyst, and Licensed Florida Realtor. He is a Certified Investor Specialist, and provides his clients with free Investor Training, and Investor Software Tools that can help Property Investors from the novice to the expert.

In the past election year, Dan OBrian was the Official Broward County Realtor for one of the U.S. Presidential Campaigns. He has, and continues to work with several serious investors, and is contracted with a growing Pharmaceutical Chain for their expansion into Florida.

He has working relationships in place with several reliable local contractors who can assist in the smallest to the largest of property rehabs. Mr. OBrian has lived in Fort Lauderdale for 31 years, and has an intimate knowledge of all of Broward County, but his neighborhoods of expertise are Poinsettia Heights, Wilton Manors, Victoria Park, Progresso, Coral Ridge, Las Olas Isles, and Lauderdale Isles and Fort Lauderdale Beach.

Dan OBrian has rapidly become a valued member of the Henri Frank Group, one of the most respected, recognized, and successful groups of Real Estate Professionals in Florida.

http://www.henrifrank.com
http://www.danobrianrealtor.com

Warm Regards,

Daniel W. OBrian

Daniel OBrian,
Henri Frank Group – Remax Preferred
2166 Wilton Drive
Wilton Manors, FL 33305
C: 754-244-1933
O: 954-604-9999
F: 888-586-8171
Email: Dan.OBrian.Realtor@hotmail.com
Jeff Holloway, Agent, Sebastian, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
LOL... Sounds like you are an investor that is looking for some great deal. The great thing about technology is that "I" have properties that you could be privy to "prior" to them actually hitting the market. Why chase your tail?
Thank you Jeff. Having privy information is a plus. I am from Canada, visit there very often and I scour the area daily on the internet. I want a realtor who knows the area a lot more than I do.
Flag Tue Dec 11, 2012
Jim Esposito, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Rick Scrabis, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
My office is on Las Olas and I live in Lake Ridge. And I am prompt.
Cardenas Gro…, Agent, Weston, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Hi Sandra,

Please let me know how I can be of assistance.
I've been working the Ft LAuderdale area the past 10 yrs.

Carlos Cardenas
Broker Associate
954-707-0927
Ft Lauderdale FL
Julie Rosent…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Please call your "go-to" Ft Lauderdale beach area expert broker Julie Rosenthal (561)827-6789 / See Al listings and get Free Valuable Information at http://www.BUY-SELL-RENT-FLORIDA.com
Beth Becerra, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
I'd be happy to help.....I live in the area...

Beth Becerra
Berger Realty Group
954-849-2686