Need a realtor that will actually work with us

Asked by Nick, Zephyrhills, FL Fri Apr 5, 2013

We have been trying to buy a home for a while now but we have treated so badly by the previous realtors. They never answer the phone, never return calls, and they have lost us about 4 or 5 houses so far just by being lazy. Are there honestly no go-getters out there who want to earn their commission?

Answers

7
Bill Roose, Agent, Zephyrhills, FL
Sat Apr 6, 2013
Nick,
Just wanted to check in with you this morning. Please don't hesitate to call me today. Thanks...Bill
Web Reference:  http://www.williamroose.com
Stephen Drake, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Please call me Nick. I will be happy to help! Contact me tonight and I will have listings sent immediately!

Stephen Drake
Keller Williams Tampa Central
1208 E Kennedy Blvd #232
Tampa, Fl 33602
Cell 813-326-0745
Drake0508@gmail.com
Sd81861, Home Buyer, Zephyrhills, FL
Mon May 13, 2013
We closed on our house last month and were very happy with our realtor. His name is Adam Grenville and he works for Matt Hulbert Realty. His number is 352-424-2129. Good Luck!
Deanna Pelfr…, Agent, Brooksville, FL
Fri Apr 26, 2013
I am very sorry to hear this. And I do hear this alot! If you like, please send me your criteria for a home and I will search MLS and email the search to you. All you have to do is let me know if any interest you and we can go look! I don't mind earning my commission. And I do work evenings and weekends! Looking forward to hearing from you, Deanna
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Sun Apr 7, 2013
-
-
1. What price range are you looking in? If its under 90k, then that may be why realtors are not jumping thru hoops to help you as the lower range deals are 5 times as hard to close than a 250k and up.

2. Have you taken the few minutes required and preliminary steps to actually get Pre Approved and do you have a Pre-Approval letter in hand? Its getting to the point to where if a buyer won't even show the common courtesy of taking the most basic first step to get pre approved in advance, ESPECIALLY IN 2013, it seen as being very inconsiderate of a professional realtor's time.

3. Have you, or are you willing to put at least 3% to 5% of the sales price in Escrow at either a title company or realtor's escrow account in advance to show Good Faith and to show Seller's and realtors that you are a serious buyer?

I was out from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm with my realtor yesterday looking to purchase a beach condo and as a Florida Mortgage Broker, I know I need the above to purchase real estate, so you should do the same and I think you'll find realtors will treat you differently.

=====
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Sat Apr 6, 2013
TO: Bill or Stephen

Did you hear from Nick?
If you did not, that may reveal the other side of the story.
Bill Roose, Agent, Zephyrhills, FL
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Nick, I would be ecstatic to help you in your home search. Call or email me anytime. Also please feel free to stop by our office to sit down and discuss your needs. We are located here in Zephyrhills across from the hospital on Daughtery Rd. We have served the Zephyrhills area since 1974.

I look forward to hearing from you.

--

Bill Roose
Realtor Associate
BINGHAM REALTY, INC.
38070 Daughtery Road
Zephyrhills, FL 33540
Office: 813-788-2759
Fax: 813-783-8489
Mobile: 813-505-1289

Bill@binghamrealtyinc.com