Michael, Home Buyer in Doubletree.com

Need Quick realestate money boise idaho 33 tired of working every day at this hotel

Asked by Michael, Doubletree.com Sun Jan 13, 2008

Answers

2
Brian Brump…, Agent, Boise, ID
Mon Jan 14, 2008
Michael,

If you are looking at making a quick buck in real estate as a career, and investor, or by any other means I would caution you that there are very few overnight successes.

From the outside looking in it seems like everyone in real estate makes a killing, however what you don't learn until you get in the business is that there is significant outlay of capital at every level in order to generate any return.

As an agent in the valley you are looking at 60-90 days on market when selling a home. Once you get the home under contract you can figure on a minimum of a 30 day close in a perfect scenario. Some take much longer and 50% of them will fall through and end up back on the market. So you are looking at 4-6 months to make any return on your investment.

If you are an investor these time frames extend to you as well. Real estate can be very lucrative and with that reward comes significant risk. Something most pre-license courses and brokers won't tell you. This is not a business you want to step into on a whim.

That being said if you are still not deterred and ready to commit I wish you the best of luck and if you ever need a hand give me a call or shoot me an email.
Web Reference:  http://www.BrianBrumpton.com
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sun Jan 13, 2008
Michael.....

Sorry to hear about your working woes. Are you looking for a new job or to purchase Real Estate? Let us know. I have family in Boise, it is a great place to live.