Nearly half the properties in Bosque Encantado, Bernalillo are for sale. There are some bargains. We're moving from outside NM any advice on

Asked by Dave, Volcano Cliffs, Albuquerque, NM Sun Aug 15, 2010

risk?

Answers

4
Gary’s answer
Gary, Home Owner, Bernalillo, NM
Tue Dec 21, 2010
The Economy hit this neighborhood very badly The expansion that was going on in the neighborhood when the economy tanked left many spec homes for sale. Some Originally priced in the $950,000 range sold in the $399,000 range. I can tell you that mine that was Apraised at $1,200,000 in 2007 Apraised at $739,000.

There are steals here. Great Homes, lots of pluses. River near by (maybe 1 blk) and Cottonwoods are plentiful on some lots. Some very High end homes at great prices. You can't build for what you can buy for right now. I live here now and it is a great neighborhood.

The surrounding area is booming with restaurants and shopping.

You can only gamble here. If you are planning on staying 5 years I think you will be a big time winner.
EP, Home Buyer, Las Vegas, NV
Fri May 31, 2013
A lot of people do not know that they are in a flood zone. And full of cottonwoods which makes it horrific when in bloom. Cotton all over the place. Research my friend research.
Brandon DENT, , Albuquerque, NM
Sun Aug 15, 2010
Dave, can you be more specific on the type of "risk" you are asking about?... ie: financial, area, physical, ect...
Brandon
Web Reference:  http://www.MyPropertyNow.com
Aaron Sandov…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sun Aug 15, 2010
Dave,

Yes it is very true there are many great properties for sale in Bosque Encantado. There are 104 homesites in this gated community with 11 residential and 10 land listings currently for sale. Unfortunately luxury properties sales have been suffering due to the economy - since January 2010 only 10 homes over $1M have sold in the greather Abq area and zero have sold in Placitas and Bernalillo.
Not only do I have the lion's share of listings in BE - I have also lived in this fantastic community! Please feel free to give me a call to further discuss the opportunities available. Also take a few moments and visit this communuty at http://www.BosqueEncantadoNM.com - make sure you have your audio on to fully enjoy!

Aaaron