NO CREDIT CHECK RENT TO OWN HOW DOES IT WORK

Asked by Rob, 91320 Sun Aug 1, 2010

Answers

5
Kevin and Ju…, Agent, Wildomar, CA
Mon Dec 2, 2013
Sounds a little fishy to me... proceed with caution, if at all -
patti8825, Renter, Miramar, FL
Mon Nov 25, 2013
You only need my credit report when I have a house that I want not before!!!!!!!

Need to look at pictures read info of the houses and find one I love, then there's no problem

I will be happy to give you all you need for a credit check.
Caroline York, Agent, St Petersburg, FL
Sun Aug 1, 2010
Be very careful when working with a lease purchase agreement. A lease purchase agreement is when you and the seller agree to terms that often include a lump sum in the beginning of the contract or at a certain period down the road. Make sure you get an attorney to go over the contract or that you are working with a knowledgeable Realtor. You don't want to give someone enough money to keep their home from foreclosure only to be told down the road that your contract was not valid. Or, worst case scenario, the seller still owns the house, he goes into foreclosure and you end up homeless. Also if you live in an area where prices are still falling you could end up in three years or whenever the term of the agreement stiupulateswith a property that is upside down in mortgage. Be careful. Be smart. Do you homework before you sign a contract and fully understand the arrangement you are signing. There are a few variations on this type of agreement.
Dp2, , Virginia
Sun Aug 1, 2010
It doesn't. Many sellers (myself included) for lease-options will check your credit, but they'll also work with people who have some credit challenges.
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Sun Aug 1, 2010
In this part of the country, I am not aware of 'rent-to-own' programs other than furniture stores and such. If you happen to have IRS tax liens, I have a colleague that specializes in reducing them (as an E.A.).