NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME LEASE/RENTAL

Asked by Arkla, Atlanta, GA Mon Jun 10, 2013

ANY NEW CONSTRUCTION LEASE/RENTAL HOMES AVAILABLE IN THE METRO HOUSTON AREA? PLEASE INQUIRE WITH DETAILS . THANKS

NO GOV HOUSING /OR INCOME BASE COMMUNITIES!

Answers

4
Mariyaluci, Home Buyer, South Miami, FL
Sat Sep 10, 2016
More single-family homes across the nation are being built for renters, a shift that mirrors a steady decline in homeowner-ship in the years since the housing bust.

Until recently, real-estate investors had focused primarily on scooping up tens of thousands of foreclosed homes, at a sharp discount, and converting them into rental properties. Now that the pool of these properties has declined and prices have risen, these investors are snapping up newly finished single-family homes to be used as rentals, or even developing vacant lots from the ground up.

"So you could buy a house from 1990 and get a 12% return. Now you can buy a brand-new house and get a 10% net return, so the spread isn't that dramatic given the uptick in quality you're getting," says Chang Kim, a vice president at Landsmith. "We're in a unique period where brand-new houses can be built for a low enough cost that single family rentals can work."
http://usaconstructionloans.com
Carolyn Wol…, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Jun 10, 2013
I know of 3 different neighborhoods where an investment group bought out brand new homes for builders with the intention to lease. Check out my website and send me an email. I will send you a search direct to you.
Arkla, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Mon Jun 17, 2013
THANKS FOR REPLIES...IM REOLOCATING TO HOUSTON,,ONLY LOOKING TO 6MONTHS MAX...UNTIL I LEARN THE AREA OF THE METRO...I WILL BUY A HOME CASH 400MAX.....SMART-ASS (AL GEFFON)
No need to be offensive ... my comment was in all sincerity. It makes no sense for a builder to construct a new home with the intention of leasing it. If it did stay on the market for a while, it would be discounted ... less cash, but cash nonetheless. I can certainly find you a more recently constructed property with many of the modern amenities ... but I doubt whether a new (as in never lived in) home would be available.
Flag Tue Jun 18, 2013
Al Geffon, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Jun 17, 2013
I don't understand why a builder would invest all that money into a home to be leased rather than sold. These folks need a continual cash flow in order to maintain operations, and a few dollars a month, as opposed to a tidy lump sum, would not be in their best interests. With property selling almost as fast as it becomes available, I'd estimate that the odds of locating such a home would be close to zero.

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference:  http://www.har.com/algeffon