My wife and i want to move to Plumas Lake but we allready have a house which we are upside down in. We have someone that will rent our house , could

Asked by Darren Wright, Elverta, CA Sun Feb 19, 2012

we be eligable for a usda loan.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Scott Thiel, Agent, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Sun Feb 19, 2012
You can with any loan. But because there so many
Web Reference:
0 votes
, ,
Sun Feb 19, 2012
You could with a USDA only if you are moving 100 + miles away from your current residence. Keep in mind that regardless of a renter, you will need to qualify for both mortgages. Also keep in mind that USDA has income limitations for each county. If you'd like, we can discuss your scenario and identify your options.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more