My wife and I are trying to buy the home we are in right now. We made up a contract with the owner in which we paid $2000 up front and every penny

Asked by Rpburghman11, Tue Apr 16, 2013

we have paid goes towards owning it. We have paid a total of $5000 so far and we want to buy. We have credit scores of 611 and 619 which our credit union provided for us. they wont loan us unless we are at 620 and we want to do this now. What can we do? we are first time home buyers.

Answers

4
Erica Ramus, MRE’s answer
Erica Ramus,…, Agent, Pottsville, PA
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Do you have an agreement of sale? If not that is the first thing to do. If you don't have a realtor to help you do this, then hire an attorney through the process. Second, have you called more than one lender? If not, try shopping around. If you keep getting the same answer, then you need to wait until you can repair your credit (get it higher) to get a mortgage.
smithnet1, Home Seller, Pittsburgh, PA
Fri Apr 19, 2013
I am selling my home and I have offered some advise to buy at credit score of 620. https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3749032708
Jill Becker, Agent, Mifflintown, PA
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Contact Circuit Mortgagee, Andre Munar and expert in lending at 800-407-6456
, ,
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Call me at 267 992 7276.
I think I can help
Alan
Alan:
I also need to let you know that we are doing a rent to own deal. We put $2000 down and in the agreement all of the rent money goes towards owning the home . At this point we have already paid $5000 towards owning the home. Would that count as a down payment? The total we need to borrow is only 35,000.00 + closing costs.
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
Alan:
Thank you for the answer. I would like to call you today but I am at work and can't dail out of the area code on the work phone. My cell doesn't work on the lower level at work where my office is located. If you could call me I would greatly appreciate it. 412-420-2331
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013