Ken Thompson, Home Buyer in Davenport, FL

My wife and I are finally making a pretty good living and would like to purchase a house in Davenport. Our credit may not be so great, but want a hous

Asked by Ken Thompson, Davenport, FL Sun Apr 7, 2013

Answers

8
Bernard Scarpa’s answer
Hello

If you are still looking for a property, please let me know. I am sure I can help.

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
American Ideal Homes, LLC servicing all of your Florida Real Estate Needs.
Primary Residence Specialist
Relocation Specialist
Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
Certified SHORT SALE Expert
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
Fax # 407-957-5843
btscarpa@aol.com
Web site: http://www.centralfloridarealty.info
Hi there, I want to congratulate you in make the decision into homebuying. This is a great time to buy. In this market, you need to have either good credit or good income. You have one of those so there are more chances on getting you a home. You have received great advice as I see on the answers. I would suggest you contact a Realtor, and learn about your options. You need someone that understand that this will be your Home to live in. I work with a lot of the new home builders in the area of Davenport and this might be the best route for you. I know the Davenport market since before there was a Davenport....lol. I am also able to get your closing costs covered for you as well as cash backs. Let me know if you would like to get started!!
For some of the most flexible loan programs view them at http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.CO.
Hello klt03663,

I am sure I can help you.

Are you still looking for a property in Florida? Send me an email with criteria and I will email you back a list of properties to view.

I specialize in income producing properties in the Disney Kissimmee, Orlando and Davenport areas of central Florida. Short term rental properties sales, vacation homes, second homes and residential. I have been an investor for over 17 years in these areas and I have helped many others invest in Florida properties. I have helped both domestic and international buyers and sellers. I am sure I can help you find a property that best fits your needs and budget. This includes vacation/income property that you can also use at any time. These are not timeshare properties. You can call me at any time and we can talk in depth about the best way for you to purchase a property. We will talk about what is needed for you to start the process, locating managers to take care of your property and what they charge. We will also discuss how bookings/guests are placed in the property and the fees involved. Another important topic is what kind of income you will receive in all the different communities in the area. Every community close to Disney has a little different income ability. This is where I come in. You do not want to be to far from Disney when purchasing a vacation property. Please contact me and I will answer all your questions over the phone. It's best to answer all your questions before we start looking at properties. You can call me at 407-572-3022 or email me at btscarpa@aol.com

Below are some of my recommendations from past clients.
http://www.centralfloridarealty.info/

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
Specializing in Income producing properties
Disney Florida Vacation Property Investment Specialist
Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
Listing and Selling Specialist
Primary Residence Specialist
Relocation Specialist
Short Term Rental Home Specialist
Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
Certified SHORT SALE Expert
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
Fax # 407-957-5843

btscarpa@aol.com

_________________________________________________________________
Tuma Helped me buy a home
The very best!! Trustable, efficient and 5 star professional.

Mon, Jan 27, 2014 Flag Share
chrishall Helped me buy a home
Bernard is the consummate professional. His years of experience and his extensive knowledge of the short term letting business allowed him to guide us smoothly through the purchase of our first vacation homes, despite our ineptitude as UK buyers in an alien environment. Bernard gave us the benefit of his knowledge without being patronising or pushy, rather he was our guide and mentor, allowing us to come to our own decisions whilst ensuring that no inadvisable decisions were made. I would recommend Bernard wholeheartedly to anyone needing the services of a Realtor, but particularly if, as we were, you are in the market for short term letting property. Dr Christopher Hall M.B. Ch.B

Tue, Jan 21, 2014

Flag

Share
Laurie Cole Helped me buy a home
Bernard was highly recommended to us by a friend and we were not disappointed. Looking to purchase a home in another country was very daunting for us and having someone we could trust and knowledgeable was extremely important. We found him to be very professional, hardworking and genuine. He always responded immediately to our requests and went above and beyond to help us achieve our goal of purchasing a vacation home.

Tue, Jan 21, 2014

Flag

Share
Bill Helped me buy a home
We met Bernie over three years ago at an open house and at that time we knew he was a realtor that had the customer's best interest in mind. Not long after that we bought our first house from him; he helped us through the process, making it a fairly easy transaction.Since then, we have purchased two more rental homes with Bernie's help, in the Kissimmee area. I not only say he is a good realtor and works for the buyer, he has also become good friend and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a home! Thanks.........Bernie!

Tue, Jan 21, 2014

Flag

Share

terry.curtis1945 Helped me sell a home
Bernie helped us sell our home, he was very professional and ended up being a friend for life, we always felt safe knowing he had the house keys and always looked after our potential buyers, he never let us down, negotiated a good selling price and was always on top of the sale, we did try another realtor before bernie who was lazy and always let us down or potential buyers down, as soon as we got bernard on board sold our home in weeks of it going on the market, thank you bernard scarpa
Good afternoon klt03663,

First steps:

Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for. The Mortgage Banker can review your credit and give you a clear estimate of where you stand on your credit today.

If your credit is less then outstanding here are some steps to help fix your credit:

First, settle any outstanding debt. If you owe money on collection accounts, charge-offs and/or judgments, make payment arrangements and get these accounts paid promptly.

Next, begin rebuilding your credit. If you have current accounts with good payment histories, or even some previous late-payment-blemishes, make sure you continue to pay those accounts on time. If you do not have any existing credit accounts then you'll need to establish several in order to create a viable credit history.

I have found that CONSUMER ACTION is an excellent resource for objective advice on all things credit related. You'll find free and sincere advice on everything from settling collection accounts to rebuilding credit to building credit from scratch on their website.
http://www.consumer-action.org/

Beware of anyone offering to "repair" your credit! The Federal Trade Commission issued a stern warning last year that such offers are scams. Find more from the FTC HERE.
http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0058-credit-repair-how-…

The best way to buy a home is to have a decent credit history combined with sufficient Income and Assets for a home purchase.

The best way to have a decent credit history is to settle negative outstanding obligations and pay all your bills on time for at least two years.

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
KLT,
Isn't is a great feeling to see the resules of hard work, commitment and disapline. You and your wife shold be commended for your accomplishment.
-
As I'm sure you know, now is a good time to look at investing or purchasing real estate. The projections of good equity gains of prudent purchases is brigher now than it has been in the past six years.
-
You may also be aware alternative methods exist for purchasing real estate based on your circumstnces. You would be well advised to chat with a real estate consultant to assess your situation, the real estate you need, the real esate available and the source for funding that has a historic record of closing on time, under budget and without all the non-sense most lender will impose.
-
Of course, you should only call a consultant if you are serious.
Otherwise, select from a list of local lenders who have a historic record of invesnting in the community through small business loans and home loans. Just enter the city or zip of your destinatino location and select an "A" or "B" graded lender.
http://www.BankingGrades.com

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Assoicate
Remax Relatec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
-
-
First and foremost you need to get pre-qualified to know your options and what you can afford.

Pick out 2 programs below and email me.

1) 100% LTV- VA / (VA Jumbo @ lower ltv)
2) 100% LTV- USDA/12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK Too
3) 99% LTV- FHA / (FHA to 580 score @ lower ltv)

4) 97% LTV- No monthly MI-No FHA 1.75% Fee
5) 95% LTV- CONDO
6) 90% LTV- No PMI -2nd Home
7) 90% LTV- JUMBO
8) 85% LTV- No PMI - Super Jumbo
9) 80% LTV- Invest./Rental
10) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals

--------STATED INCOME ALT up to Super Jumbo----------- http://www.StatedIncomeALT.com
11) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.
12) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals
13) 75% CLTV- Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure Forgiveness
14) 70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money
15) LOT/VACANT LAND LOANS
16) COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS-available nationwide

Go to: http://WWW.PRO-OPTION-COM or call 888-662-4404

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
#204296

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
====
That's great! There's nothing like homeownership. First step you should take is finding a lender you like who can find out exactly what $ amount you and your wife qualify for a home. If you would like me to send a list of excellent lenders that I have worked with and recommend, please let me know. My email is danica764@gmail.com.