My wife and I are buying a house from who do we pay are morgage to?And who do we talk to about

Asked by Vincent Brewer, San Berardino Sun Jul 20, 2008

getting out of are fixed and adjustable rate

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


A4l, Home Buyer, Apple Valley, CA
Wed Aug 6, 2008
Oh boy! If you own $ I bet you they will find you, whoever they are.
0 votes
Mr. M Soliman, , Los Angeles, CA
Sat Jul 26, 2008
"On, Friday, July 11, 2008, IndyMac Bank, FSB ("IndyMac Bank") was closed by the Office of Thrift Supervision ("OTS") and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation ("FDIC") was appointed as Receiver (the "Receiver"). Under the laws of the United States, the Receiver is charged with the duty of winding up the affairs of IndyMac Bank.So, "Indy Mac has not gone anywhere.. It was sold that's all. It was sold at a premium, or top dollar. It's a home run in most other instances but not here....The government bought them.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Eric H. Wong , Agent, Albany, CA
Sun Jul 20, 2008
Hi Vincen;
I assume from the wording of your question that the seller of the house is Indymac, and you have gotten your loan from someone else. You would still pay your mortgage to whomever you got the loan from.
If you mean that you got your loan from Indymac, you would continue to pay Indymac your mortgage. Indymac is still in existance, they are just being run by the FDIC now.
0 votes
Debt Free Da…, , 85260
Sun Jul 20, 2008
You will pay your mortgage to whomever you get the loan with.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more