My son is looking for a duplex to purchase in or on the outskirts of Olathe, what is available?

Asked by Bill Carbrey, Fort Worth, TX Tue Jun 3, 2008

Looking for low initial cost.studio, one and/or two bedrooms duplex. I cannot find any on line is there any reasonable dulpexes available? bjcarbr@cox.net

Answers

5
David Van Noy…, Agent, Leawood, KS
Thu Jun 26, 2008
I will invite you to take a look at the multiple listing access I sent you via Prudential Kansas City last week sometime. It is the most extensive list of homes in the area with ALL the properties you are interested in. I would be happy to copy your son on the search's as well. Take a look at the email and feel free to let me know if you have any questions about what you are seeing.

Don't worry, I sent it to you along with my Hassle FREE websearch guarantee.....I will treat your personal information with the utmost respect. I look forward to helping you soon.....
Michael J. M…, , Johnson County, KS
Tue Jun 24, 2008
Sent you an answer via e-mail. Thanks Bill!

Michael
Web Reference:  http://www.MaherProfile.com
Brad Papa -…, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Tue Jun 10, 2008
I live in Olathe, so I am very familiar with the area. I have a couple more questions that will help me define your search critera, so please contact me at bradleypapa@remax.net and I can send you the available duplexes that fit your criteria!
Michael Pier…, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Wed Jun 4, 2008
Is your son looking for a full duplex (both sides) or just a half duplex? I can send you a link to a list of what duplexes are available if your interested.
David Van Noy…, Agent, Leawood, KS
Tue Jun 3, 2008
I would be happy to send you FREE access to the MLS so you can see everything for sale. Please let me know a little but more about what you are looking for. Go to the website and I assure you that I will treat your information with confidence and follow up with you request promptly.
Web Reference:  http://davidvannoy.prukc.com