Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

usathe2002, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

My sh.sale exp 10/10. 2 wires made by me to my escrow. the 2nd hit gltch and will hopfly reach 10/9 will ....

Asked by usathe2002, Los Angeles, CA Sun Oct 7, 2012

My sh.sale exp 10/10. 2 wires made by me to my escrow. the 2nd hit gltch and will hopfly reach 10/9. I signed fnl loan docs and my Lnder is wting for 2nd wire to deposit so he cn depsit and esc can close. will the seler bnk give ext. I m tense. Please advice.

Answers

5
I wsh u ddnt write n secrt code. Its 2 hrd 2 figur out wht u rote
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
It all depends on who the bank is. Most likely they will if you have signed loan docs and are waiting to fund.

Kat
Communicate with the listing agent that you need an extension before its too late.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Short sale lender is most concerned about funds rather than your recording but make sure primary contact (Listing agent or negoitiator) has gotten clearance and is on top of it. Lenders are bureaucracies and heavily regulated not rationale human beings like us. :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
There shouldnt be any issues with giving a short extension. If your wiring and docs are there, escrow and the listing agent should be able to convey the situation to the short sale closer with an updated hud with the adjustment to closing and all should be ok. It is rare to see a lender not give an extension at this late stage of closing a short sale. Just make sure that all parties are doing their part to work this for you. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012