My partner and I are looking to buy in the Elmhurst/T Street Greenbelt area in the next month or two in the

Asked by Cale Siler, Elmhurst, Sacramento, CA Fri Mar 14, 2008

$350,000 range. Is there an agent out there that knows Elmhurst well?

Answers

7
Cale Siler, Home Buyer, Elmhurst, Sacramento, CA
Fri Apr 4, 2008
Hello, I'm the person who originally asked this question and I wanted to follow up on the experience I had connecting with an agent through this site. My experience was superb. I ended up choosing Elizabeth Weintraub as my agent due to her knowledgable response to this post. She promptly (in 4 days) found the house of my dreams in the exact neighborhood I wanted. However, after 4 counter offers the deal appeared dead as the seller wouldn't budge on his preferred price and we simply couldn't afford to offer a penny more. At that point, Elizabeth single-handedly came up with a innovative compromise that satisfied all parties involved. And just like that, the deal went from a lost cause to us getting our house. She is a miracle worker. Also, she's very knowledgable, extremely professional and worked very hard on our behalf. She even was juggling our counter offers while on vacation out of state! This isn't my first home purchase and Elizabeth is the 4th agent I've worked with. She is, by far, the best I've ever worked with and truly in a league of her own. If you are buying or selling in Sacramento, do yourself a favor and make sure you are represented by Elizabeth. Cale Siler
Erin Stumpf…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Sun Mar 16, 2008
Thanks for noticing Jim! ;-)
Erin Stumpf…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Fri Mar 14, 2008
Sure - there are some great agents on Trulia who work that area. I do, and Elizabeth Weintraub does. You can easily find our contact information on this forum. Good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.erinattardi.com
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Sun Apr 6, 2008
3 cheers for Cale and Elizabeth
Erin Stumpf…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Sun Apr 6, 2008
Cale-

Congrats and good luck with your escrow! Thank you for posting a success story on this forum regarding a local agent. Elizabeth is great.

All too often, these online forums seem to be inundated with comments and stories from vocal consumers who share bad experiences, think agents don't work hard enough, think agents have no knowledge base or expertise, etc. Often times, agents who give sound advice open themselves up to ridicule and vitriol from these vocal few...the truly satisfied consumers do not frequently share their good experiences publicly.

Again, thanks for sharing! I am sure Elizabeth will guide you to a successful close of escrow. Enjoy your new home!

Erin
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Fri Mar 14, 2008
I have been reading Erin's answers on Trulia for about 8 months. She is consistent in the high quality of her Trulia answers to consumer questions. I also noticed that she closed escrow on a short sale listing of hers in Elk Grove last month. A Realtor that can close a short sale has above average skills.
Alex Amaro, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Fri Mar 14, 2008
Good afternoon,

I would be happy to set you up with an automated search that will send you all "Just Listed" properties and homes that fit your search criteria. I would also be able to take you and your partner on home tours.
Check out my profile here on Trulia or on my website at http://www.alexamaro.com
You can search the MLS there for free and see if my business philosophy meets the criteria you are looking for in an agent. I'd love the opportunity to interview and work with you.
Have a great day,
Alex Amaro