My partner and I are looking for investor friendly agents in san diego

Asked by ameza102877, San Diego, CA Wed Jul 11, 2012

Answers

12
Homes, , Los Alamitos, CA
Mon Jul 16, 2012
Trying looking at the http://www.shortsales.com
They have foreclosures, short sales and preforeclosures--which can be a very good deal.
Shay McDowell, Both Buyer And Seller, 92113
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Do not be Fooled. ALL Agents are "Investor" friendly ; as this is the Traffic Count through the Door of the Office and your Listing Agent when you locate a property will talk to many classes of People ... dress appropriate and have your personal Information / Banking Papers on Hand in a Summary to help the agent ( recipe ) a particular sector of Homes that you not only qualify for but those that you would LIKE ... as well ... I would Try ReMax... Number Two in the Nation and divisional Parents All Over the World* ... but ... if you stay conservative ; and know your price of a dollar , then go ahead and try Centry 21 as they have Trillion Dollar pockets to help those in the Market ... You ask for what you want and get what you can pay for these are two different things ... smythe out the Terms and the conditions with the Seller remember the Agent is a commission based Servant of the Seller and willing to show you the Investor Anything that IS FOR SALE ... ( ask them ) not to High Pressure you into a decision ... becasue the Purchase of a Home is your American Dream ...

Have a Good Summer* !!! ...
Jack Rowell, Agent, El Cajon, CA
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Blah blah blah.
Call me, 619-507-7449.
"blah blah blah" - haha - you're funny, and you cut to the chase -
Flag Sun Jul 15, 2012
Ryan Stein, Agent, La Jolla, CA
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Call me! I am your Knowledge Broker!

Ryan J. Stein
619-917-1679
ryanjstein.com
Derek Rotzin…, , San Diego, CA
Thu Jul 12, 2012
You need to work with an agent that knows the market and where it's going. Also, most investors are all looking for the typical 3bed/2bath 1300 sqft. single family home in the $300ks so anything different you can change with your criteria will increase your odds and decrease the competition. I would be happy to talk more about it with you.

Derek
858 344 5731
Hello Derek I'm an investor looking for an agent that can help me do some research now. so I can develop a plan to find deals in your market.
Can you run this Search on the MLS and Email it to me: Single family residence
COUNTY: All (very large counties you can add zip codes or cities to narrow down)
SOLD: Last 30 days, or shorten if you get too many. Do not exceed 100-150 Solds.
SHORT SALE: yes
REPORT TYPE: Property Address, List Price, Sales Price, Date Sold, Days on Market also Include Listing Office, Listing Agent and Phone #. Can you include "Notes" on the property that describes the condition, that would be very useful.
moneyhelp360@gmail.com Phone: 619-862-7391 Eric
Flag Mon Jul 29, 2013
Cory La Scala, Agent, San Diego, CA
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Hi There,

As you can see there are plenty of us agents that work with investors. Your financial situation now and your goals as an investor will help you decide what types of properties to invest in, and I can help you with that if you need it. You may already know that there are also several ways to finance a property, and I can help you with that too. The lending market has changed a LOT over the fast several years!

But no matter where you are now, or what your goals are, your purchase has to make sense. The numbers have to work, and I can give you likely monthly payment and cash flow scenarios so you will be making offers knowing what the numbers already look like, taking some important investment variables into consideration.

Keep in mind that you'll hear it's a great time to buy, and it is, and a great time to invest, and it is, and every other new and seasoned investor got that message too - along with the cash-strapped first time buyer. That means competition for lower priced properties, so offers have to be strategic and smart. When you start seeing listings, you'll see that the lower priced properties you're looking at go into Contingent and Pending status very quickly.

When you're ready to get started or just discuss some of your options for now, don't hesitate to email or call!

Warm Regards,

Cory La Scala, REALTOR
Independence Realty
619-825-6421
Hector Gaste…, Agent, Coronado, CA
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Amexa102877,

I have not yet worked with investors yet, but just like I prefer to hire an assistant without experience and train them my way, it would be good to work with an agent that is willing to learn new tricks and is adaptable to your needs and has a very strong background in Lending (15 years- 4 as an Underwriter)

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
RE#01382940
(619) 954-2225
efax (619) 270-2516
125*142*10754
hectorgastelum@yahoo.com
Hello Hector I'm an investor looking for an agent that can help me do some research now. so I can develop a plan to find deals in your market.
SHORT SALE: yes
Flag Mon Jul 29, 2013
David Inderm…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Hi There,
One of my specialties is helping investors. I can assist you with a 1031 Exchange if you need that.
I will listen to your needs and match them with the correct property. I enjoy working with my investor
clients as I have a large network of them. I will spend time with you to develop a plan of attack to achieve your investment criteria. I am all about building long term relationships. I have been finding deals for investors since 1998 and can help you to. I have many unique relationships with hedge fund managers, asset managers and other sources to bring you off market deals.

Feel free to contact me with any other concerns or questions.

David R. Indermill
DRE#01232827
Re/Max Hall Of Fame
Re/Max Associates La Jolla
Cell 858-414-5478
Email david@sandiegohomestore.com
Jack Rowell, Agent, El Cajon, CA
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Give me a shout.
619-507-7449
Jerry Heard, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Jul 11, 2012
I started in real estate in 1977 and have worked as a lender, developer, flipper and broker.
I have a degree in accounting and am very savvy with numbers and take pride in my customer service.
I would be glad to help you as you develop and implement your investment strategy.

I am never too busy for your referrals

Jerry Heard
Your Broker
The San Diego Property Shop
http://www.TheSanDiegoPropertyShop.com
jerry.sdps@cox.net
Direct 619-920-9796
Office 619-269-5545
Fax 619-269-9168
CA DRE # 00648687
Daphne Ander…, Agent, Lemon Grove, CA
Wed Jul 11, 2012
I have been working with Investors for the past five years and consider myself to be pretty friendly. I usually work the East county area, South county and Encanto. please feel free to contact me Daphne
619-823-3047
Hello Daphne I'm an investor looking for an agent that can help me do some research now. so I can develop a plan to find deals in your market.
SHORT SALE: yes
Flag Mon Jul 29, 2013
Jeannie Thom…, Agent, La Jolla, CA
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Please feel free to contact me. I am friendly...period. I have worked with investors, business managers and attorneys. I have 23 years of experience...both in sales and 10 years in management. I work all areas of San Diego...expert in downtown condos (very investor friendly) and La Jolla, Pacific & Mission Beach, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Solana Beach...that's a good start.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jeannie Thompson
Coldwell Banker Real Estate
930 Prospect Street
La Jolla, CA 92037
858 395 7727
DRE#01021435
http://www.TheRealEstateCat.com
Hello Jeannie I'm an investor looking for an agent that can help me do some research now. so I can develop a plan to find deals in your market.
SHORT SALE: yes
Flag Mon Jul 29, 2013