My name is Shaun im relocating from Calif to Ft. Lauderdale can anyone point me in the direction to a local real estate expert? shaundixon53@gmail.com

Asked by shaun, Fort Lauderdale, FL Tue Apr 22, 2014

3 bd 2 bth pre approval set at $450k. Waterfront if possible open to condos.

Answers

12
Anders, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Dec 16, 2014
Hey, I just want to warn people to have business with this lady Angela Tocon. We rented a vacation house in Florida Fort Lauderdale by her and a few weeks before we shall go there, we get an email that says That they dont have the house anylonger.We paid almost $ 3000 and have not received any money back yet and is not likely to have any either. Hope this can help more people to not get affected.
Bob Robinson, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Feb 7, 2015
Hi Shaun, I can assist you. With your budget of 450K and other lifestyle needs, I can show you several places for you to choose from. A waterfront condo is definitely a possibility. I have the local knowledge and expertise you are looking for. Please contact me if I can be of further assistance.

My best- Bob Robinson
Coldwell Banker
Chita Parus, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Jan 7, 2015
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact me. Ph: 954.219.0000
Worknlakeside, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Jan 2, 2015
I can absolutely recommend Julie Goldstein, here is her number 954-895-1605 her email is julie102@comcast.net. She was fantastic and went above and beyond for the house we purchased which was no ordinary sale. Before finding her we had several other realtors in the past few years and most were duds. One even ended up costing me a deal through her negligence. Julie is on top of things and knows what she is doing. She also has a lot of short sale knowledge but our purchase we didn't get involved with that but that subject did come up time to time.
Kimberly A I…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sun Jun 29, 2014
Hello. If you haven't found a realtor yet, please feel free to email or call me. Depending on what you are looking for and price. We also have our own inventory of homes we rehab and will have some new properties coming on the market soon.

Take care
Frank Casacc…, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Sat Jun 28, 2014
If you like you can search Florida properties at:

http://www.frankcasaccia.com
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Wed May 7, 2014
Hello Shaun if you are serious about buying in this seller’s market you'll need to find a good Realtor that can answer ALL your questions. Go to the top of Trulia and click on Find An Agent, then input the city you are interested in. The top Realtors will appear, click on their profile AND read their recommendation letters. If a Realtor has been in business for a minimum 10 years and has lots of recommendations then I’d call and interview the top 3 that have that level of experience and success.
Sharon K. We…, Agent, Plantation, FL
Wed May 7, 2014
If you need help finding a home call me. sharon k. welker/berkshire hathaway florida realty 954 236-7009. selling real estate over 25 years......
Angela Tocon, Agent, POMPANO BEACH, FL
Thu Apr 24, 2014
HI MY NAME IS ANGELA TOCON , IAM A LOCAL REALTOR IN THE EAST FORT LAUDERDALE AREA ( WATERFRONT ALL THE WAY ) ! PEOPLE REFER TO ME AS THERE REALTOR FOR LIFE, SEE MY WEBSITE AT http://WWW.FLORIDAHOMESBUYANDSELL.COM IT WILL HELP YOU, PLEASE THEN CALL ME AT 954-880-4189 TO FIND THE BEST DEALS !! THANK YOU
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Wed Apr 23, 2014
Hi Shaun,

I recommend you read our profile and recommendation letters to see if we match your desires.
jeremysmassa…, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Apr 23, 2014
Yes, His name is Kent McIntyre. He has got to be one of the best in the business. I am from San Diego myself. I have loved living here in Fort Lauderdale ( Wilton Manors )
I am certain you will be happy with the move. Again, Kent has got to be the best in the biz, just tell him Jeremy sent ya.
Meir Aloni, Agent, Plantation, FL
Wed Apr 23, 2014
Hi Shawn,

I am a local Broward county pro
Please contact me to discuss your wants and needs

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!