My name is John Bickjohn, I have less than perfect credit and am a Viet Nam vet and am looking for a Realtor that knows how to work with VA Loans?

Asked by Johnbickjohn, Soddy Daisy, TN Sun Jun 9, 2013

Lost last home in Texas in a divorce, and have had financial problems of late but am receiving Disability through Social Security. Really need help!

Answers

9
Hickory & Do…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Mon Jun 10, 2013
John....Hickory and I THANK YOU for your service....and .SACRIFICE! You deserve the BEST advice we can give.....The BEST mortgage person for military personnel...retired, active, etc....is LAURIE POTTER with AMERIS BANK........LAURIE is retired military.....she helps us with most all of our VA LOANS. She is great to work with....she will help you get where you need to be....LAURIE will work with you to improve your credit numbers, if that is necessary. Contact Laurie at (904) 463-2065 ... her email address is: lauriepotter@amerisbank.com

THEN....if YOU CHOOSE....contact us....we KNOW the entire area of Jacksonville, Orange Park, St. Johns, Duval, Clay, and St. Johns Counties...Hickory and I are both area Natives....and have YEARS of experience in helping buyers explore ALL their OPTIONS.

Thank you again for everything you have done for us and for all of AMERICA!

Donna Delegal
"The Real Estate Lady"
sartpacking@comcast.net
(904) 732-PACK (904) 732-7225
Oceanside Real Estate (We sell 'em ALL)
Archie & Rob…, Agent, Fleming Island, FL
Mon Jun 10, 2013
John,

Good Morning! We thank you for serving our country!!!! My husband and I are known as TEAM KNIGHT.
We are very familiar with VA Loans. We would like the opportunity to speak with you, we could assist you in leading you in the right direction to apply for a VA financing and if for some reason you can not get VA financing at this time , once you find what needs to be done to get financing then you can get start on a plan so that you can get financing in the near future.
We would have called you but we were not given your contact number.

We look forward in talking with you soon.
Have a nice.

Thank you for the inquiry with us through Trulia.

.Respectfully,
Robin and Archie Knight
TEAM KNIGHT
Watson Realty Corp/Fleming Island, FL 32003
904 622-6767
Andrew Saltm…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Sun Jun 9, 2013
You will need a 620 credit score and at least 36 months since the last discharged recording of the house you lost.
Frank & Shar…, Agent, Fleming Island, FL
Sun Jun 9, 2013
Hi John,

Thank you for your service to our country. Frank and I are both USAA Movers Advantage and Navy Federal RealtyPlus preferred real estate agents, who are very experienced helping Veterans with VA loans and the benefits that USAA and Navy Federal offer.

If you would like to take advantage of these benefits, please let us know and we will help you. If your situation doesn't allow you to buy right now, then we can help you with a rental while you rebuild your credit - but hopefully you will be able to purchase now.

Sharon Alters
Coldwell Banker Vanguard
904-673-2308
sharon@teamalters.com
Linda Bayles, Agent, Orange Park, FL
Sun Jun 9, 2013
Are you looking in the Jacksonville or St Augustine market? If so I would love to help. All I need to know is your income and debt and that will tell us the price range we should be looking at. Then we will need to have a lender pull your credit score. I have several to recommend.

Good news is you can buy with no money down and your payments will usually be less than the price to rent.

I work as a Buyers Agent to try to get the price as low as possible and look out for your interest. The service is free.

Please feel free to call day or night. I always answer my phone.
Thanks Linda for your interest in assisting me I am at the moment in the state of New York under going treatments for my liver at VA Hospital Buffalo upon my return to Florida Area would like to contact you if that is ok. Your reply to my Question seems sincere having an ex that was a Realtor sincere is what I look for in doing business like I said I've had a run of BAD Luck and would like a sit down on Phone prior to my return to Florida so that I can elaborate more. my contacts are : (904)894-5154 or johnbickjohn@hotmail.com Thanks in Advance
Flag Tue Jun 18, 2013
Liz Wilson, Agent, San Ramon, CA
Sun Jun 9, 2013
Hi John, I'm not an agent in your area but wanted to say "Thank you for your service".

Best of luck with your search.
Sun Jun 9, 2013
Give me a buzz if you want to talk.
Sun Jun 9, 2013
I understand VA loans and am a real estate broker and a mortgage broker.

Here is a rundown in case you were wondering.

VA loans offer up to 100% financing on the value of a home. To qualify for a VA loan, borrowers must present a certificate of eligibility, which establishes their record of military service, to the lender. VA loans, FHA loans and other loans insured by departments of the United States government are securitized by the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae). These securities carry the guarantee against default of the Untied States government.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sun Jun 9, 2013
You need a loan officer that knows how to work with VA loans more than a Realtor that does. The loan officer is the one working the loan, the Realtor is going to show you homes to see which you want to try and purchase. Call several lenders in your area and check with USAA.com since they do a lot of VA loans.