Annette Stam…, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

My name is Annette I would like to purchas a property located at 2389 East Outer Drive 48234 my email nnttstamps@yahoo.com or 313 371 0158.thank you

Asked by Annette Stamps, Detroit, MI Tue Nov 16, 2010

As Bruce stated, it is best that you secure a designated buyer's agent for you to protect your interests and negotiate on your behalf.

I have looked for this property and cannot find it. Is there a sign on the property? If so if you can give me the phone number I can check on it for you. The public records show that it is bank owned since 2008. I am a buyer agent and can represent you on this home or others to get the best possible deal if you would like.

Bruce Boyd
Realty Executives Midwest
(586) 484-7447
Make sure you use a Buyer's Agent who represents you and "your" best interests. The agent with the sign in the yard represents the owner and looks out for their best interest. You want to have your Buyer's agent going to bat for you. Best Regards.