Home Buying in Okeechobee>Question Details

swampfever1, Other/Just Looking in Okeechobee, FL

My low score is 564 my high is 642. What are my chances of getting approved for (a 1st time home buyer) financing a home?

Asked by swampfever1, Okeechobee, FL Wed Sep 26, 2012

You may talk to a mortgage banker. Mortgage banker can see and find your situation better because they are the expert about this matter.
The best way to establish the property value for which you can qualify depends on your own personal financial condition, employment history, credit history, etc. Shop around for a mortgage broker that can assist you with your financial needs, give you a pre approval letter for the amount that you can afford and get in touch with a real estate agent that can help you to find your dream home.

Best of Luck,

Maria E. Cipollone

Good morning,

Mortgage Lenders use the middle of THREE credit scores OR the lower of TWO credit scores to qualify you for mortgage financing. Here's what I recommend: Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

Trevor Curran
Thank you!
Flag Thu Sep 27, 2012
I'm trying to start off right. I'm not trying to get in over my head so I'm looking in the 45-65,000 range. I just wish I knew what I was up against before I really dive into it I'd like to have my credit score atleast close to where it needs to be.
Flag Thu Sep 27, 2012