My husbands job is moving to Pueblo, CO and we are needing to find something inexpensive yet livable in the La Junta/Rocky Ford area.

Asked by Daphne Goad, Greeley, CO Mon Jun 6, 2011

Minimum requirements are:Kitchen sink, Prefer no leaks in plumbing, and roof, no holes in roof /floors, no mold in insulation or major electrical problems, and no major foundation problems. An old house would work. Looking at the end of Aug 2011. Thanks for any advice or info.

Answers

7
Paty Soltero, Agent, Rocky Ford, CO
Fri May 31, 2013
Daphne,
There are many homes that I can assist you with in the La Junta/Rocky Ford area for $50,000 or under. I would be happy to show you them as soon as you'd like. Look forward to hearing from you.
Paty Soltero, Agent, Rocky Ford, CO
Thu Aug 23, 2012
I can send you a list of homes in the La Junta and Rocky Ford area there are many properties selling for under $50,00...how many bedrooms, bathrooms, and price range are you looking for?
Spikeisafunm…, Home Owner, Fowler, CO
Thu Jul 26, 2012
I am selling my house in Fowler, CO., it is 34 miles from Pueblo, 1/2 way between Pueblo and La Junta. The town of Fowler is very Mayberryish, Its a place where people still care about one another and look after each other. Its a town where you can be happy and safe. The house is around 1050 sq feet, 2 bedrooms. I have $65,000 invested in the property and I lived there for 3 years. Some renters kind of trashed/thrashed the place, so it needs some clean up. I am living in Denver now and need cash badly. I will let the property go for $25,000! I might be able to find financing for you if you wish to purchase. Property taxes are only like $340 per year. The address is 502 W. Florence, Fowler, CO 81039. Check it out and you can contact me at kendouglasusa635@yahoo.com.
Lajunta, Home Owner, Colorado
Tue Jul 24, 2012
My Grandmothers home is for sale/Rent in La Junta. It .is in beautiful condition and includes refrigerator washer and dryer. It has dual pane windows, central air. If you are interested please feel free to contact me at 602-686-5136.
Deanna Noga, Home Buyer, La Junta, CO
Mon Jul 16, 2012
Mrs. Goade,

What size home are you looking for? Our realtor's office is http://www.normmurphy.com/ — Our agent is LaDonna Hutton. She's wonderful to work with. Our home is on the market, but it may be larger than what you're looking for.

Deanna
The Kinslow…, Agent, Centennial, CO
Mon Jun 6, 2011
Daphne, You're my kind of buyer! It doesn't sound like you would walk out of a house because the countertops aren't the color you like even though it has absolutely all requirements on a list of 100 items of must haves. Yes I had that client once. She never bought anything because she was just a bit too picky. I too would be happy to refer you to an Agent in Pueblo.

Congratulations to your husband on his new job. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Sandy Kinslow
The Kinslow Team LLC
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
kinslowteam@aol.com
Web Reference:  http://www.kinslowteam.com
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Mon Jun 6, 2011
Since nobody has replied to you yet, I would be happy to refer you to an agent in that area.
Web Reference:  http://www.sallygrenier.com