Christina Si…, Home Buyer in Norristown, PA

My husband and me are looking into obtaining an FHA mortgage. Where do we begin in locating an approved FHA lender?

Asked by Christina Siglin, Norristown, PA Wed Feb 12, 2014

I am a college grad with unfortunately a great amount of student loans but am on income based repayments and my credit score is the strongest of us both

Answers

4
Almost all lenders are Fha approved. In our area I suggest you Google gateway funding in conshohocken. They are the best of the best.
Web Reference: http://BobbyDaddis.com
Hi Christina,

Would you like me to send you my free e-Book for first-time buyers? It has a lot of information about how to get started.
The first step in buying your first home is to get a pre-approval letter for a mortgage. Would you like me to connect you with a mortgage representative who can assist you with that?

You can contact me directly anytime at 215.910.5411 or Jo@MyPhiladelphiaAgent.com

Thanks, and good luck! -Jo
Christina;

I am located right in Plymouth Meeting and would be happy to sit down with you to see what you could qualify for. Guaranteed Rate is a direct lender and everything is done right in my office. Please contact me using the info below

Joe Cafiero
Guaranteed Rate
484 348-1781
joe.cafiero@guaranteedrate.com
http://www.guaranteedrate.com/joecafiero
I would call Steve Gouveia with Reliance First Capital in Blue Bell. His number is (610) 401-4165. He'll be able to let you know what you can do and like any lender this is a free service. Let me know if you have any other questions.