Home Buying in Marmora>Question Details

Downsizing, Both Buyer and Seller in Northfield, NJ

My husband and I want to relocate possible to Marmora, Beasley Pt... What are the benefits and disadvantages of these two areas?

Asked by Downsizing, Northfield, NJ Tue Sep 7, 2010

Answers

7
My husband & i moved here to Beesleys point 30 years ago. It is a wonderful community, quiet, safe, clean and only 2 minutes from marmora where all the traffic & shopping are. in 2 min you can be at shoprite, wawa, dunkin doenuts, kirks pizza, post office, banks,schools etc then back to sleepy little beesleys point. a perfect place to raise children. plenty of organized sports. Upper twp was voted the #2 best place to live in nj. We love it & wouldn't want to live anywere else.
Stop and look at this house on Red Clover...has a great location!!!! Walking distance to shopping yet on QUIET cul-de-sac that makes this the best area in Upper
I would have thought you would have made the move since I did not hear from you since your first post. As I said before the most major difference is Property taxes from Atlantic County to Cape May County being lower. Now is the time to find that perfect home and work your best deal if you click the link below you can begin your home search I offer the entire MLS on my website along with a video that will guide you working the site

Hope to hear

Tim Robbins, Sr.

Exclusive Buyers Broker
Better Homes Realty
800-610-3599
Did you move yet?

cdrinkard5@comcast.net
I moved from Somers Point to Upper Township 22 years ago and one of the advantages of Upper is taxes. Let me show you homes in both Beesley's Point and Marmora so you can be the judge of the best value and location to live. Upper township was voted as one of the top ten best places to live in New Jersey

Carolee Drinkard
Drinkard Real Estate LLC
609-390-8700
Actually there really is no difference between the two they are both Upper twp. Beesley point it closer to water of the Egg Harbor Bay and Marmora is closer to the Roosevelt Blvd leading into Ocean City. The only real difference would be in you at sometime needed Medical Rescue The Beesley Point Bridge has been closed for about 8 years and the only way from beesley point is to come back Marmora to get on the Parkway. Other then that there is none at all the taxes are the same they are both un Upper Towship.

Neither one has any advantage over the other as to taxes the only one thing that Marmora has over the Beesley is theShopping Center and WAWA there are no stores in Beeley Point Except for the Fieplace People that's it. Oh yeah Beesley Point has a par three golf course and the Tuckahoe Inn.

I have Spent 20 Years of my career Selling all of thise areas including Somers Point the one thing both of them have over it is the Taxes are cheeper. As you know the taxes in SP are high.

If you need someone who knows the area and the inventory then you may want someone who not only knows the area but only works for HomeBuyers. I also Live in Upper Twp for over 3 years after moving from Ocean City.

Tim Robbins

Exclusive BUyers Broker

800-610-3599

P.S, The link give you access to all of the MLS so you can search out and compare prices
The benefits and/or disadvantages to these areas all depend on your plans and what you want to do. If you would like to discuss this or possibly have me help you in your search for a new home, please call me at 609-870-0066

David W. Read
Weichert, Realtors