Dianab, Other/Just Looking in Saline County, AR

My husband and I have been renting a house for 5 yrs. The owner of the house was in a nursing home when we

Asked by Dianab, Saline County, AR Thu Apr 16, 2009

moved in and her son was handling her affairs. He told us when we moved in that when she died the house would go into probate but that we would be given a chance to buy it if we wanted. I just found out that she died sometime last year, I don't know when, the son didn't say. He asked if we has been contacted by the attorney. My husband said no one has contacted us. We were paying the rent by depositing it into his bank account and we are still doing that. My question is what do we do now. Do we still make the rent payments? Do we try and contact the attorney to see if we can buy the house? Should we just wait until we are contacted?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Mike Kelly, Agent, Fayetteville, AR
Thu Apr 16, 2009

Keep making the rent payments, and contact the attorney to find out about buying the house. Don't wait for the attorney to contact you.

Good luck,

Web Reference:  http://www.MikeSellsNWA.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Popular Cities in Saline County

Email me when…

Learn more