My husband and I are relocating to Dayton, OH for a few years. We are leaning towards purchasing a home

Asked by Michelle O'donnell, New York, NY Mon May 5, 2008

as
opposed to renting. We are looking for something near the University of Dayton Law School, as I will be a student there this coming fall. We also love loft spaces...Ice Ave lofts is a perfect example of something we are looking for. We are moving from NY/NJ area and would like to live right in the city. We don't know much about the Dayton area and can't get out to Dayton to actually look at properties until July. Can someone help us or point us to properties such as Ice Ave. Lofts that could possibly fit our needs? We have no children and are looking to spend less then $200,000. Around $150,000 is perfect!

Answers

5
Jessica Arno…, Home Seller, Kentucky
Tue May 6, 2008
http://www.thebrickranch.com/215_Ice_Ave_Dayton_Ohio/

This is a downtown loft in Dayton Ohio. Has a great urban loft feel if you are interested.
Jessica
Don Bush Team, , Columbus, OH
Mon May 5, 2008
There has never been a better time to buy in Ohio now. Ohio's sstability of prices, compared to coastal towns makes it a better investment, too. Congratulations on picking a good state and a good University!
, , Dayton, OH
Mon Jun 30, 2008
You have many options for purchases conveniently located to the University of Dayton. I live in the area and would be happy to help you out. There are loft options, as well as historical neighborhoods. Call if you want me to gather more info for you. (937-239-9910) Check us out at Kamela.com .
Wayne Barnes, Agent, Tulsa, OK
Mon May 5, 2008
Hi Michelle

I want to congratulate you on your decision to buy a home of your own, rather than paying someone else's mortgage by rent payments.

While I don't live in Ohio, I do have a network of agents I can use to refer you. If that would work for you, let me know how they can contact you.

I also have information for buying houses at http://www.come2ok.com.
Doug Wagner, Agent, Beavercreek, OH
Mon May 5, 2008
Michelle-
Congratulations on your selection of the University of Dayton School of Law. My wife and real estate partner, Nancy, is a graduate of the UD School of Law ('84) and has a network of friends still involved at the school . In addition to your real estate search, we can assist in your overall transition to UD. Feel free to contact us directly and we will be happy to help you begin your search.

Doug Wagner, ABR e-Pro
937.433.HOME (4663)
info@WagnerRealtyGroup.com