My husband and I are looking to rent in Cherry Creek for a year to see if we like the area before we buy, and

Asked by Mtb, Denver, CO Fri Jul 4, 2008

we're looking to spend around $2000-$2300 for a 3 bd condo or similar. What's the best resource in searching out properties for lease or ones for sale where the owners might consider a lease, given the state of the market? We are excellent tenants, professionals and former homeowners ourselves.

Answers

5
Chuck Strau…, Agent, Denver, CO
Wed Jul 16, 2008
I may have a 2 bedroom condo in Cherry Creek that would be available for immediate rental. I realize that this is less than your stated want, but in Cherry Creek, price per square foot, this is a great buy (or in your case, rental).
Chuck Strauss
720-318-7598
Jon Reiter, Both Buyer And Seller, Denver, CO
Wed Jul 16, 2008
If you are interested in renting a home with 3 + bedrooms, my wife and I would be happy to speak with you regarding this. Please call Jon at 303-947-1737. Our house has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 car attached garage on a huge lot with a huge backyard which is great for entertaining. If you are interested, please call me.
Gec, Both Buyer And Seller, Denver, CO
Mon Jul 14, 2008
Hi MTB,
My husband and I will be renting our home with a Sept 1st move-in date (we're buying another in the same 'hood). We have a 4 bdrm, 3.5 bath, 2 car attached garage, ss appliances, entertainment room wired for surround sound, back deck with firepit and outdoor speakers. We are considering renting it for $2400, but I'm sure we can be swayed for $100 less. I realize you are looking in CC, but it's hard to beat our location: Highlands-Sloan's Lake neighborhood, 3 min to I-25, 3 miles door-to-door to the State Capitol, 1 mile to 32nd&Lowell shops/restuarants/bars, half mile to Sloan's Lake - which has a 2.6 mile path around it and awesome views of the mountains and the city skyline. We love the location and hope that you will too!! Please contact me if interested: gloson10@yahoo.com
Lillian Live…, Agent, Lakewood, CO
Wed Jul 9, 2008
I have found that the 2 best sources for looking for rentals are Craigslist (believe it or not) and http://www.rentals.com/Colorado/Denver/ .
In the Denver Craigslist if you run a search for "Cherry Creek" you'll end up with lots of irrelevant matches, because of Cherry Creek Reservoir (some distance away) and the Cherry Creek School District. So, use the link below to see the subdivision names surrounding Cherry Creek to narrow your Craigslist search.

Good luck!! Let me know if I can assist in any other way.

Lil Lively
Your Castle Real Estate
950 Wadsworth Blvd, Suite 120
Lakewood, CO 80214
Cell: 303-746-8827 Fax:303-265-9318
Email: Lil@TopProducer.com
http://www.LilLively.com
Chuck Strau…, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Jul 4, 2008
I have done some work with clients in Cherry Creek, Lowry and surrounding areas, and have always come across folks who want to purchase in these areas now, and move in two to three (or longer) years from now, renting out the properties in the mean time. Your Realtor (if you have one) should be able to find you these opportunities and/or work with a competent property manager that can locate the right property for your current and future needs.
Chuck Strauss
Keller Williams DTC
720-318-7598
CStrauss@kw.com