My husband and I are looking to move to Yardley and lease an townhouse or condo for one to two years.

Asked by Eric Wilson, Houston County, TX Sat Apr 27, 2013

Answers

3
Kim Rock, Agent, Langhorne, PA
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Here is a list of all the current rental properties in Newtown. They come and go all the time though, so feel free to sign up on my website to create a daily listing alert so that new properties can be sent to you daily! I'd be happy to help you in your search when you come up this way.

http://kimrock.kwrealty.com/listings/areas/5157/propertytype…
Margaret Whi…, Agent, Newtown, PA
Sat Apr 27, 2013
Renting is a great way to become familiar with a new area before making a purchase. I would be happy to give you an area tour first since I see you are interested in both Yardley and Newtown. I have lived in Bucks County nearly all my life, raised my children here, traveled widely, and still feel that THIS is one of the nicest places to live! Feel free to review my client recommendations (in my Profile) and contact me at your convenience.
Mary Brandt, Agent, Newtown, PA
Sat Apr 27, 2013
I'd be happy to help you. Rentals are going fairly quickly these days. Contact me at 609-851-0384 to discuss the specifics.