My husband and I are looking to buy a home but our credit isn't great. We need help!! Is there anyone out there that can?!?

Asked by Jenae Allen, Waco, TX Sat Jan 7, 2012

Answers

9
Daniel Klein, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sun Jan 8, 2012
Read my blogpost at http://www.intercapitalonline.com
Here are the 5 ways to legally improve your credit.
It will take time and money, but your score will improve very rapidly.

As long as you have a 580 you can buy a house. If you get to this level, call us at 800-640-8978.
Tracy Loggins, , Waco, TX
Thu Dec 13, 2012
If you contact me we can arrange free credit review to find out what he needs to do to correct his credit in as short a time as possible.
Krawldaddy, Both Buyer And Seller, Waco, TX
Mon Apr 16, 2012
My opinion is do a rent to own deal. Ever since the crash a couple of years back now more and more people are renting to own. Your probubly asking why do that. Well, because it works and the best places to go to are investors with real property because they use creative, legal, ethical ways to help just abit more than real estate agents plus in most cases you don't really need any credit at all because they use seller financing which actually works in your favor, but do remember that investors work closley with realtors.

To get one of these properties just join a free online investors groups and then post to the community baord what you are looking for in a home and just go from there. Dont be suprised if you get alot of attention because this rent to own market is hot right now and investors are always on the look out for that type if investment.

Investors are creative at making deals happen so maybe this is a way to go for you and your husband. Most of the time investors will go look for your home, purchase it all in cash and then fix it up for you and put you in it in just amtter of months with a rent to own lease aggreement. Thats why i love investors.

I hope this helps you out. You have a wonderful day.
Kadette Foss…, Agent, Red Oak, TX
Sun Jan 29, 2012
Hi Jenae! You are not alone in that several people suffer with less than great credit scores. However, it depends on what your scores are as to whether or not anyone can help you at this time. Please call me at 254-733-3431 and I will give you the names and numbers to some people that can potentially help you, or at least get you headed in the right direction.
Ann Cordes, Agent, Waco, TX
Mon Jan 9, 2012
Like Craig and Kelvin below, I recommend Kristine Koehn at Affilliated . She and her husband Rick have a program to help boost your credit score.
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Sun Jan 8, 2012
Go to your local non profit housing group for credit counseling. The counselor will go over your credit report with you. They will tell you what you are doing wrong and what you should be doing. Listen to them and when your score is 640+ you can think of buying.
Craig Wickman, , Waco, TX
Sat Jan 7, 2012
Jenae,
Give Kristine Koehn with Affiliated Bank, Waco a call, if she can't get you into a house, she may be able to help you straighten out your credit.

Affiliated Bank Mortgage
info@affiliatedbank.com
Ph: Waco (254) 733-9620
Kelvin Hayfo…, , Waco, TX
Sat Jan 7, 2012
You may try contacting Kristine Koehn kkoehn@affiliatedbank.com as she may be able to assist you right away or give you tips to boost your credit score fast. Just let her know you spoke to Kelvin Hayford at Coldwell Banker Jim Stewart, Realtors. My number is 254-709-6972 if you have any questions or kelvin.hayford@coldwellbanker.com.
Alain Picard, Agent, Puyallup, WA
Sat Jan 7, 2012
I would suggest that you sit down with a lender and have them go over the things that you will need to do to improve your credit scores. If you read my blog on building credit from scratch it may help as well.