My husband and I are looking for a home wich is the best bank to go with?

Asked by Blanca Pacheco, El Paso, TX Sun Feb 1, 2009

gecu approved us for $125 but the're asking for that we have at least 10,000 in the bank we are desperate to get into a new home I already have a home in mind but I am afraid someone is going to buy before i have the money required by gecu should I go with another bank?

Answers

6
Mari King, , Austin, TX
Mon Feb 2, 2009
I agree that you should shop around for the best deal....sounds like you have been doing that. I suggest that you phone Randi Cabrera at Coldwell Banker Mortgage. She is the local representative here in El Paso, and can give you a decision quickly! She can be reached at (915) 261-5907 or at randi.cabrera@mortgagefamily.com. If you are not currently working with a Realtor, please drop me an email or give me a call, I would be happy to assist you in El Paso. Good luck!
, ,
Fri Apr 3, 2009
There are two places to get money these days...Fannie Mae or FHA. Call me and lets see which one best fits your needs.

Ryan Brandenburger
954-394-9005
Marty S, , Irvine, CA
Mon Feb 2, 2009
Sit down with 2-3 loan sources, including a mortgage broker.

I am a mortgage broker. If I can be of service, please let me know!

Martin Smith

Precision Funding
877-238-6324 Ext 704
513-536-7184
877-238-6324 FAX
MSmith@PrecisionFundingUSA.com
http://www.PrecisionFundingUSA.com
Camen, , East Akron, Akron, OH
Mon Feb 2, 2009
12460 tierra cebada
very nice.
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sun Feb 1, 2009
I am a mortgage loan officer for State Texas happy to review your financial situation. Sounds as though you are working with local bank demanding you have $10K held at their bank. You could be approved for a loan thru any lender in USA.

CONTACT OUR OFFICE TODAY
972-699-9111
Lynn A. Crosby ~ National Featured Realtor
"...Specializing in Residential, Commercial Properties and Loans..."
Dallas Realtor -
The Michael Group "Dallas Business Journal 08' list top realtors"
Dallas Loan Officer - Homewise Lending
Dallas Real Estate Office: (972) 699-9111
Dallas Real Estate Website: http://www.lynn911.com 60,000 listings Dallas homes for sale
Rick Snow, Agent, El Paso, TX
Sun Feb 1, 2009
Everyone's situation can be different. When you choose a bank you only have access to that bank's products. If you choose a mortgage broker, they work with multiple lenders and can shop around for a loan that best meets your needs and your situation. Of course a mortgage broker charges a fee for their services, but in the long run it can be well worth the additional expense. If you would like to be referred to a mortgage broker that will do a good job for you I would be happy to help you out.