Home Buying in Bridesburg>Question Details

Martina Thom…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

My husband and I are interested in buying a house but I dont have a credit history , his credit is good

Asked by Martina Thompson, Philadelphia, PA Wed Aug 15, 2012

Yes Martina, you can get a state bond mortgage here in pennsylvania. Feel free to call me for for detailed information.
Don A. Sherman-SRES
RemaxCity and Suburban Realtors
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 16, 2012

please look at this listing - its in east falls area and is available for immediate rent and its right next to kelly drive.

I am sure you are going to love this area.

Its a new development which is a rarity in philly.We loved living here and moving out only becuase of me and my wife's job

pls call me at 3025889099 and we can discuss

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Yes, it is possible to purchase the house this way. I could recommend several lenders you can shop your loan with. Certain requirements are similar but some do differ depending on the lender.
Please feel free to contact me.
I would happy to work with you.
Dmytro V. Bova
Realty Mark - The Diamond Group-Real Estate Sales
Main Line Investors Group - Property Management
700 E. Township Line Road, Suite 100
Havertown, PA 19083
Tel: 610-348-8389
Tel: 610-449-1919 x.223
Licensed In Pennsylvania
Hello Martina,
I'd be more than happy to help you with purchasing a home. In today's market, perfect credit is not necessarily required. But we'll have to discuss your particular circumstances before we can move forward. You and/or him need to get preapproved for a mortgage first. If you'd like my help, please contact me at: 267-257-2621.
Hope to speak with you soon,
Trina Wallace,
Good Morning Martina,

I'd be happy to help you get all of the answers that you are looking for!

Shoot me an email or give me a quick call. Whichever works best for you.

215 990-1936

Nicole Fife
Northeast Philadelphia
If your husband has good credit,income, and some money saved it is very possible to qualify for a loan. If you want to discuss it in detail you can reach me at 267 -228-3910
Nick Sylvestro
Associate Broker
Remax Access
I'm not able to tell you whether you would qualify for a mortgage or not, but if your husband has good credit, consistent verifiable income and some money saved up for to buy a home then you probably can get a mortgage loan.

I would suggest interviewing a number of Realtors and have attached a link below to one of my more popular blogs on how to find a great Realtor below. Once you've found someone that you want to work with, ask them to point you towards a good local lender that you can speak with to get pre-approved and you'll be ready to go out and start looking for a home.

Best of luck and Happy House Hunting.

You should meet with a few different real estate agents and find one with whom you "click". Once you establish a relationship with an agent they can guide to to professionals that can help you with financing and structuring a deal, not just selecting a property. Agents should offer you a gateway to all the professionals you need in this process.

Please feel free to contact us if you and your husband would like to come in and meet, we would love to meet you both as well as help you if you felt we were the right fit.

Ana Barlow
The Barlow Group at Keller Williams CC
Hi Martina,
That shouldn't be a problem. I'd be happy to discuss with you as well as set you up with a search of all new listings in the area you're interested in. Give me a call tomorrow and we can chat.

Eric is correct, using his credit means using only his income. I am definetely free to discuss your options and put a plan together for you and your husband to achieve your real estate goals.

Maurice Rollins
Mercury Real Estate Group
Hello Martina,

Congratulations on deciding to buy a home! It's an amazing idea! What your next step would be is going to see a mortgage broker to see about pre-qualifying for a mortgage. Depending on many factors, they will give you a number for purchase!

Your best bet is to speak to a mortgage professional about it! I know some in the Philadelphia area.

Feel free to call me or email me with any questions. I'd love to help you with your new home purchase and mortgage.

Jake Rychlak.
The Condo Shop
1419 Locust St., Philadelphia, PA 19102
(610) MY-CONDO
Cell 24/7: (610) 680-7130
Hi Martina, you can use just his credit, but that means also just his income. If you would like too of you qualify, call or email me.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com