My family and I will be moving to the Tampa, Fl . We now reside in Charlotte,Nc and we have a home that we will not be getting rid of any time so

Asked by djeff029, Charlotte, NC Sun May 19, 2013

Answers

7
Jon Widdifie…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Tue May 21, 2013
There are several great property management companies, I recommend that you use one if you are thinking of renting. If you need an agent in Florida just email me and I will put you in touch with one.
Web Reference:  http://www.jonnyagent.com
T Anthony Li…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon May 20, 2013
Hello Djeff029,
Your question did not come through completely so I'm not sure what you really want to know. It sounds like you are firm about not getting rid of your present home in Charlotte, although I believe that is a question you should really evaluate with the assistance of a professional. Unless you are already experienced as a landlord, you should really get a better understanding of what that involves before deciding that you are willing and prepared to take on that role.

Assuming that you've already worked through all those considerations to your satisfaction, it is highly advisable to work with a management agency (in my view as a former owner of a management business, one whose primary business is management). It is especially important that you identify a management agency that will be able to accommodate your particular type of home (since you didn't mention anything about your property, it's difficult to suggest a particular agency), and your specific needs with respect to what you want them to do for you.

Beyond how you handle the property you currently have in Charlotte, it would also seem that you would benefit from having a good referral of someone in the Tampa market who could help you with your housing needs. It would be worth your while to have a Charlotte professional help you identify someone in the Tampa market to help you. This way you will start with a relationship based on the professional courtesy and ethics shared between professional agents (Realtors), and you will have someone here in Charlotte who is also committed to your successful relocation.

Wishing you the best in your move to Tampa---have lots of fun at Bush Gardens!
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon May 20, 2013
Good morning, DJeff:
I know of some great property managers if you contact through profile. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Admir Vascon…, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Mon May 20, 2013
You can contact me, we have a service system to help homeowners on your situation. You would be surprised how many options you have, that you can't see as yet, just because you have to figure out what to do right now. Get free consultation!
April Crowder, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon May 20, 2013
If you are looking for someone to manage your property, my husband and I can help you. I have been a licensed agent since 1995 and have 16 years of property management experience. Plus I have the power of Coldwell Banker's Internet Advertising to advertise your property. In addition your home would be on Trulia, Homes.com, etc. We give personal service, not like big management companies. If you would like to give me a call, I will be happy to discuss what we have to offer.

April Crowder
Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS
704-533-2220
Tony Orefice, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon May 20, 2013
Wilkinson & Associates, ERA Powered has a great Property Management team. You can call me anytime to discuss how they can be of service to you.

Tony Orefice
Wilkinson &Associates, ERA Powered
980-254-7263
David Proicou, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sun May 19, 2013
Call me at 704-965-3409 to discuss our Property Management services.

David Proicou
MyTownhome Realty
704-965-3409
david@mytowhome.com