My dream is to buy a house, but I don't know where I should to start?

Asked by Ttiggersbaby, Payson, AZ Sat Mar 2, 2013

I am 23 years old, disabled, have little if any credit ,and am on a fixed income.
Can anyone help me??

Answers

4
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Mon Mar 4, 2013
T....

You've already begun your journey by asking questions about the buying process. Your dream should continue by taking initiatives to build your credit by using your credit cards responsibly and paying all bills on time.
Grace Adewumi, Agent, SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Hi Ttiggersbaby,
The best place to start is to contact a lender. A lender will take a look at your current credit and be able to tell you if you are ready to buy or to wait and work on fixing your credit. If you like, you can contact me today and I will send you a lender's information.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
602-769-0890
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
http://www.house2buyorsell.com
Cherie Fishb…, Agent, Surprise, AZ
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Hello!

Yes you definitely need to figure out how you will pay for the home first before you start looking. Contact a mortgage professional (if you don't have one I can recommend a very good one) and find out what you will qualify for. There are many programs out there for different types of people in different types of situations. You will need to be up front with your lender and tell him/her everything because they are trying to help you. :)

When you are ready to look for a home I would be happy to assist you, or, depending on what area you are looking in (I see you are in Payson) I may be able to refer someone to you.

Cherie Fishburne
Essential Properties, Inc.
15560 W. Roosevelt, B102
Goodyear, AZ 85338
Cell: 623/734-8302
Email: cherie@azassets.com
http://www.azassets.com
, ,
Sat Mar 2, 2013
Hello
Look for a local lender that has a CRA Mortgage Division. They have very lenient programs, including working with GRANTS that will help you with the downpayment.
Blessings,