My doctor wrote a letter to ssi and section 8,stating I need someone in home or be closer to my family for medical needs. Section 8 denied me from

Asked by Dorene Ekman, 06460 Thu Dec 26, 2013

moving to Fairfield ,Ct.because the apt was $1350. And wouldn't you know it.I passed out in my bathroom.Fractured my ankle and broke my toe.To this day I can't fit in the same shoes.My worker also made a mistake'she thought I said 1500.00.I go thru this often with west haven.I thought I could move anywhere.But I have to move close to family.It took over 13 hours before someone came and took me to the hospital.Anyone one know what kinda of rights we have I feel trapped.I have a 8 year old.Thank God I didnt hit my head and needed immediate help.For 75.00 I have permanent damage.I need to move and can't afford to move to Fairfield without section 8.I had no idea section 8 could denie a doctors letter of care.Any suggestions before something more serious happens.