Gayekiely, Home Buyer in Pensacola, FL

My daughter has bad credit. Can her husband get a mortgage in his name only?

Asked by Gayekiely, Pensacola, FL Sat May 12, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jack Lynch, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Sun May 13, 2012
The short answer is yes.

If they need help in finding the right lender and/or in looking for a property I would be happy to help.

They may contact me at or my cell 850-293-9953.
0 votes
Beate Rodrig…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Sunrise, FL
Sat May 12, 2012

yes it is possible to leave your daughter out, due to her "bad" credit.

When determining "how much" house they could afford, ONLY your son-in-laws income will be used though.

Has your daughter ever considered working on getting her credit score improved (e.g. getting incorrect, old and other negative items removed from her report)?

I am working with lots of clients who have the same issue and was able to help them.

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, if I may be of any service to you.

Best Regards,

Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Loan Originator
0 votes
Shane Willis, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Sat May 12, 2012
Yes it is possible to get him just alone and his name depends on the debt to income ratio. If his income alone can sustain every thing you should be okay if her income is needed to cover the debt she must be on the loan. If you want to give me a call we can discussed 850-384-1915
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more