My credit score is very low.Is there any lease purchase homes in sicklerville?

Asked by Lincolnls4440, Sicklerville, NJ Mon Aug 20, 2012

Answers

5
Scott Godzyk’s answer
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Mon Aug 20, 2012
ith a lease purchase you still have to complete the purchase part eventually, you need to meet with a local and trusted loan officer whoc can prequailify you,they wil let you know what price range to stay in, what you need to do to get a mortgage in the future and how long it may take so you can negotiate a lease purchase correctly.
Janet Larsen, Agent, Turnersville, NJ
Mon Aug 20, 2012
If your credit score is low it may be better to rent then rent to own while you build your credit. This gives you time to see if you like the area and you will not be locked into a price to purchase that may be less in a year. If I can assist please email or call me. I have been in the Sicklerville area for over 20 years and it I my primary area of expertise.

Janet Larsen, Broker/Associate
Remax Connection
Turnersville NJ
856-261-6910
Rahzhak Mizh…, Other Pro, Bloomfield, NJ
Tue Mar 26, 2013
Quick answer:
Google your question...12 immediate listings
Castellucci…, Agent, Sewell, NJ
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Hi Lincoln4440, we work with lenders who assist you with credit score repair...free... let me know , send me your contact information and I can put you in touch...
Hello Laura ,sorry to have taken so long to get in touch with you.in reference to my being a first time home searcher buyer if possible with bad credit,I would really appreciate the offer to get help for my situation...My name is Kim Fuller 609 672 0742..thank you very much for replying.
Flag Sun Feb 10, 2013
Ines De La C…, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Mon Aug 20, 2012
Hello Lincolnls4440,
Thank you for your question.
You mentioned your credit score is low. How low is it? Some people use a co-signer until they can improve it.
There are homes in Sicklerville with lease purchase but depends on the Landlord as to how low can be the tenant's credit score they are willing to accept. Do you have a stable job?
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Ines De La Cruz
RE/MAX Connection
http://www.inesdelacruz.com