My credit score is 566? Can I buy a home? I'm in Aston, PA

Asked by James Greeley, Aston, PA Wed Apr 10, 2013

Answers

3
Abigail Mane…, Agent, Newtown Square, PA
Thu Apr 11, 2013

Send me an email with your name and number I would be happy to help you.

Abigail Manero
Century 21-Alliance, Aston
610-329-0523
Abigailmanero@gmail.com
Can I contact you as we'll? I'm in a similar boat and we are looking to purchase the home we are renting. Close to 5 years on time rent payments which seems to count for nothing! So frustrated.
Flag Mon Jun 23, 2014
Harry Stine, Agent, Greensburg, PA
Wed Apr 10, 2013
There is many lenders out there that can help you, I work with a specific lender and she is very good, She will talk to you over the phone and tell you exactly what you need to do so your able to buy. Feel free to contact me and I would be more than willing to give you her info. Have a great evening.

Harry Stine
Harry,
That's promising. Here's some details. I'm a computer systems administrator earning $76,000.00 per year plus a bonus (usually 1k - 2k). I can put together a couple of thousand for costs. I want to buy the condo I am currently occupying as it is for sale. Asking $59,000.00 and the seller is motivated! Obviously, my first move is qualifying for a mortgage, so let's talk.
jbgreeley@gmail.com, 484-753-5466
Flag Thu Apr 11, 2013
Allan Erps, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Wed Apr 10, 2013
At this time probably not but you should really talk to a Mortgage Broker to see if they can help you repair your credit.