Home Buying in Hemet>Question Details

Robert.alvar…, Home Buyer in Hemet, CA

My credit is a 611 am I still able to be approved? For a loan no more than 80,000

Asked by Robert.alvarado16, Hemet, CA Sat Jun 29, 2013

You need to have a lender go over your credit and income and go over your loan options.

Your BEST option, if you're serious about purchasing a home is to get with a Realtor who knows the area and can help you through the process. That's the FIRST and foremost step in purchasing a home. Check with friends and family to see if they can refer someone to you or research sites, such as this one to find a good professional Realtor such as one of the few that already answered your question.

Your SECOND step is to get pre-qualified for a loan. AFTER you find a Realtor, he or she will have you meet with the lender that he or she uses regularly. This is important.

Ray Wright
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 30, 2013
Give us a call. 1 (800) 900-7878 http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com
We will have a loan officer take a look at your situation and they will present you with some options
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 29, 2013
Who do I ask for ?
Flag Sat Jun 29, 2013