My client is looking in either the Hideaway, Big Horn, Tradition, Madison, OR Reserve.

Asked by jch, La Quinta, CA Thu Jun 20, 2013

They are looking to put a Maximum down of 250-400k and a seller carry 48-60 months or longer if your client would like a solid return of 5-6% on their money...

They need a home that is min 3k sqft 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (inside the main house or at least connectable) or larger.

My clients have a credit score of almost 800 and verifiable income.

Quick 7-10 day close for the right house. Any price of home is an option as long as the seller understands that 25-400k max is what they will be putting down.

Answers

4
Jon Caruana, Agent, La Quinta, CA
Thu Jun 20, 2013
I will run this scenario by a owner who has a house in The Hideaway. Will this be your client's primary residence?
He has asked this question in The Tuscon, La Jolla and La Quinta markets. Not sure how many homes he is trying to buy/sell
Flag Sat Dec 28, 2013
James Wehner, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Jun 20, 2013
If you would like to take a look at some of the homes in that area where owner carry might be available, here is a link.

http://link.flexmls.com/zq4zx2jltax,12

I have included homes that are over 3,000 sq. ft in Scottsdale gated golf communities such as those in DC Ranch, Whisper Rock, Silverleaf, and more.

You can also find a lot of information about those individual neighborhoods on my website.
http://www.scottsdalehomescouts.com

Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Cynthia Wolt…, Agent, La Quinta, CA
Thu Jun 20, 2013
When you say your "client" are you saying your are a Realtor? or the client's CPA? or Business Manager, etc?
Kathleen O'K…, Agent, La Quinta, CA
Thu Jun 20, 2013
Take a look at my listing at The Tradition 78591 Deacon Drive East listed @ $1,595,000 my clients may be interested.