My boyfriend and I are both under 25.. with credits scores less than 700. Is there any possible ways to receive a loan for a repossessed house? Or a

Asked by Ang3lbby16, Alma, MI Sat Feb 4, 2012

HUD home? We both have jobs so income isn't an issue. It's the credit score and payments. Any help would be appreciated.

Answers

3
Stephen Conn…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Sat Feb 4, 2012
Absolutely,
My web site is below with my contact information. I can put you in touch with a local mortgage broker who will give you all your options . Thank You , Steve
Web Reference:  http://www.michiganhome.net
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Sat Feb 4, 2012
Hi there,

The first step in the process for home buying is to speak to a lender and find out if you qualfy for a loan and how much your monthly payments will be. Remember to include taxes and insurance. You want to be comfortable with the payment. With interest rates as low as they are it is a good time to purchase a home. You may even qualify for certan programs that are available.
If you need further assistance feel free to contact me.

Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Sat Feb 4, 2012

When you say below 700 credit scores, I am guessing you mean just under. If it is under 640 then it is a bit more difficult. There is more to it than just a credit score, the lender will also need to verify income, how much debt you have and a few other things.

But from what you describe, yes it sounds like you would qualify for a mortgage. The only way to be sure is to call a lender and get pre-qualified. That can be done fairly quickly. If you are not working with any lenders yet, go ahead and call, text or email me with your contact information and I can email you a few lenders who are great to work with.

Also, you mentioned that it is a HUD home. I have a lot of experience with HUD so you are on a deadline in order to place your offer. I am capable of placing offers on HUD homes and can help you answer any questions you may have regarding HUD.

I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing from you, my contact information is below.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com