My Husband and I are looking for good, reliable, realtor/broker in the upper darby/drexell hill area to help

Asked by Sheena, Upper Darby, PA Tue Feb 19, 2008

us with buying a home. Must be trust worthy. We are going to be apply for an FHA loan or the phfa loan. If you think you would be best to assist please let me know. Thanks! S.B.

Answers

2
Tony Grego, , Indianapolis, IN
Tue Feb 19, 2008
While I do not have anyone in that area check out activerain.com. Good for folks in the business and consumers. If you register (its free and you do not have to) please list me as a referral. I do get credits.
Good Luck
Tony Grego - Indiana Mortgage Broker
Dane Drake, Agent, Tuscaloosa, AL
Tue Feb 19, 2008
We do send referrals to other Realtors and I would be happy to search for a good Realtor for you. However you must be serious about buying a home in the near future and I will need a pre-approval letter from the mortgage company you are using. If you don't have a mortgage company I can give some information that will help. Just give me a call