Mr. ELV!S what do you mean a lawsuit.

Asked by Penny, 10704 Mon Aug 18, 2008

Answers

3
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Mon Aug 18, 2008
You know... I actually started to write "s/he", and stopped myself, figuring there was only so much "P.C." necessary...

So much for that... thanks for keeping me honest! :-)
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Mon Aug 18, 2008
Elvis,

Great answer....but what if the lawyer is a she? :-)

Deborah
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Mon Aug 18, 2008
1st, Penny, you don't have to start a new thread (question) in order to respond. You can simply press the green button marked "answer this question" to add another comment to the same thread.

... and what I mean is, if you sign a contract that you don't understand, you might find yourself agreeing on paper, to something you didn't mean to... or "thinking" you've agreed to one thing and finding out that it wasn't in the contract... and trying to get out of it, and finding yourself sued by the other party, because that is what you signed, and saying "i didn't understand what I signed" won't be an acceptable defense.

But I'm not an attorney... check with your lawyer... that's what he's there for.