Moving to Miami from England, office in Brickell, walking distance, where is the best place for us to live ? Close to shops, restaurants & the

Asked by Jasmin, Miami, FL Sun May 20, 2012

ocean ?

Answers

13
Craig Marsh, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Sun May 27, 2012
Hi Jasmin! What part of England is home? I'm originally from Northampton, so can empathize with your upcoming move! You will love living in South Florida, however, much different from back home in the UK! Feel free to shoot me an e-mail craig@marshgroupflorida.com as I'd be happy to give you some advise on the transition from the UK and help in any way possible with a smooth relocation into Miami! All the best and congratulations on the transfer!

Cheers! Craig

Craig Marsh
321-662-5257
http://www.PremiereMiamiRealEstate.com
craig@marshgroupflorida.com
Marco Torres, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon May 21, 2012
Good Morning Jasmin,
Assuming to you want to live on an apartment; the best place will be Brickell. You have restaurants, supermarket, and the best thing walking distance to your office. Brickell has change in the last 10 years becoming more attractive for people that don't want to commute to work every day. The prices on Brickell varies depending on the building. If you want to rent; you can get a good rental for $1300 per month on a one bedroom.
If you need more information, just e-mail to mtorresrealtor@aol.com. I can send you a list of properties with prices on rentals or to buy.

Marco Torres
Miami Premier Realty
mtorresrealtor@aol.com
305-903-3123
Gary Jean-En…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
Hello Jasmin,

Please let me know your price range in order to better assist you. I

Cordially Yours,

Gary Jean-Enard , CIPS, CIIS, TRC, LMC.
UNITED Realty Group
Realtor® Associate
Residential, Commercial & Investment
Certified Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair Specialist
011-786-290-4760
http://www.usabesthomes.com
realtor@usabesthomes.com
Bob Galivan, Agent, South Miami, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
Rent first, buy later. Walking around, Brickell area near Mary Brickell, Coral Gables, or South Miami are best. But understand that you MUST own a car in order to survive in Miami. No mass transit at all to speak of.
Ania Lenzhol…, , Miami, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
Hi Jasmin,

It's really hard to make any suggestions without knowing your situation any further. If you want to be able to walk to your office in Brickell, you will have to look for something in Brickell or Downtown. This will probably mean condo-living. There is a wide variety of condo buildings to chose from, depending on your lifestyle and budget.

If you are rather looking to live in a house, you could check out a neighborhood called "The Roads", from here you might be able to walk to your office, too. Other than that, Coconut Grove and Coral Gables are wonderful neighborhoods close by, but not in walking distance.

All of the neighborhoods mentioned are waterfront communities, but they don't have beaches. However, the beaches of Miami Beach and Key Biscayne are easily accessible from all of them.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I moved here from Europe, too and I am more than happy to help.

Welcome to Miami!

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
ania@biscaynebay-realestate.com
Dear Ania,
We are a young couple and my fiance is relocating for work. He would like to walk to work and have an easy commute, as we will be buying one car to start with. We would like to live in a new build with outside space, bright, great views, parking, high floor, spacious 2/3 bed condo in brand new condition or at least where we do not need to refurbish. Our budget is $1,000,000.Our moving date has not been confirmed as yet, but may be looking in the next 6/8months time.Can you please email me a listing please. Thank you, Jasmin
Flag Sun May 20, 2012
Anthony Khou…, Agent, Hallendale, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
Hi jasmin
The best place would be brickell ,their u would find everything in walking distance if u would like me to show u some beautiful places in that area give me a call305 300 8540
Anthony
Hi Anthony,
Thank you for writing to me, my finace is going to be working in Brickell and wants to be within walking distance to his office. Me, I would like to have access to a busy,safe location with lots of life and convenience of stores, bars and restaurants.

We are looking for a 2/3 bed room condo $1,000,000 budget, in a sought after building or new build, we have no desire to do any decoration and want new, contemporary, we have no children at the moment, may get a dog. We are a young couple who love to eat out and walk in a safe area.
We intend to come to Miami, perhaps in the next 6/8 months time and we will keep you posted.

In the mentime, kindly do send us your ideas and listings.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Jasmin
Flag Sun May 20, 2012
Steven Epste…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
Great question, we are such a spreadout, diverse, vibrant and cosmopolitan city, describe to me where you're living now both in neighborhood & home style. This way I can understand your likes better. Then there's how many bedrooms & bathrooms you want, your family size and budget. Brickell itself and its surroundings have lots to offer in the concrete city. Anywhere else if you'll be working in Brickell will be a car commute or car & metro rail depending where in Brickell you'll be. Trust this helps and please feel free to reach out more to me, I'll be happy to help you find and move into the right home.
Hi Steven,
Thank you for replying to us and asking a very valid & important question.
We currently live in Nottinghill Gate in London and we have surrounded with lots of shops, restaurants, Hyde Park and transport. So we have a great lifestyle and we love being here. My partner is originally a New Yorker and I am born and bred British. It is so important for my partner to have an easy commute to work and important for me to be in a location which is buzzing with life, shops, restaurants and safety is a huge plus.

We recently got engaged, so we are looking to purchase a 3 bedroom beautiful condo in excellent condition and do not want to do any refurbishment we love anything contemporary but comfortable. We will getting one car to start with and also we would like something long term, as we plan to have a baby in the very near future. We would love to see your listings and we will keep you posted of when we will intend to visit. Kind regards, Jasmin
Flag Sun May 20, 2012
Hans Klemm, Agent, MIAMI, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
Dear Jasmin,
depends somehow of your lifestyle. Brickell is an office, event and nightlife place.
If you perfer more calm, nature and water, there is a very nice area close to OMNI.
Centrally located (10 min to the beaches, airport, Brickell, close to the Performant
Art Center and Biscayne Blvd, the new sparkeling mile with shops and restaurants).
You can take the (free) metromover, from the OMNI-station straight to Brickell.
And you have there a beautiful parc, Biscayne Bay and a prestigious address,
specially if you have family and pets, the best area to live right now...
Check out in Google: North Bayshore Drive between 17th and 20th Street.
I am happy if I can guide you, since I came from Europe as well and did all this
recognition job already: Hansklemmre@gmail.com
Best to you HANS
Dear Hans,
We are a newly engaged couple and love contemporary and a buzzing area. However, my finance will most likely be opening an office in Brickell and wants a walking commute. for me a safe area and great atmosphere with shops and restaurants is a must. We also prefer to be in a condo and NOT a town house. Our dates have not been finalised as yet but we would like to see our options for what is on the market. Our budget is $1,000,000.

We wait to hear from you with regards to your listing.

Kind regards,
Jasmin
Flag Sun May 20, 2012
Gary Jean-En…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
Hello Jasmin,

You will have difficulty not in finding somewhere to live, but in choosing between all the exciting options. There's something for everyone. As a Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), I am uniquely qualified to help you achieve your goals. In addition to the CIPS designation, I hold also designations and certifications in the following areas: Certified International Investment Immigration Specialist, Certified Short Sale Specialist, Loss Mitigation Certification, Commercial Real Estate Professional and others

We have several offices in the three-county area and have established excelent working relationships with a number of lenders. My team can prepare a list for your consideration. We will forward it to your attention at your request. If you can make arrangements to see us while you visit, we can can find you something you like. In the meantime, feel fee to contact me at your convenience.

Cordially Yours,

Gary Jean-Enard , CIPS, CIIS, TRC, LMC.
UNITED Realty Group
Realtor® Associate
Residential, Commercial & Investment
Certified Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair Specialist
011-786-290-4760
http://www.usabesthomes.com
Dear Gary,
Thank you for your very kind email and our budget is $1,000,000 and we would love to see your listings. We are looking for a 2/3 bedroom condo on higher floors with great views, outside space, contemporary with all the facilities as in gym, parking, pool. We are a young couple who love, shops, restaurants and a buzzing location. We also intend to have a dog and perhaps a baby in the near future.

We look forward to hearing from you with regards to your listing.

Thank you and kind regards,
Jasmin
Flag Sun May 20, 2012
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
Jasmin, I think a lot depends on what your budget can permit. If your budget is upward of $200K, then you might be able to find something in Brickell itself, which has plenty of restaurants and bars. Another less-expensive option would be mid-town Miami, super dog-friendly, walkable, lots of great shops and bars. I do recommend that you look at listings now, but make sure you actually go see properties, because there's nothing that compares to seeing a property yourself.
Hi Ann,
Our budget is $1,000,000 and we were really looking for a condo, 2/3 bedroom in a new building or a sought after building ,with outside space, spacious bright and light, contemporary in style.

We are intending on getting a dog and perhaps trying for a baby in the near future, but we love a young atmosphere with lots of life and bars.

We are not sure when we are coming into town but are in talks in relocating due to my fiance opening a new ofiice in Brikell and he would like to be in walking distance.

We would love to hear from you with regards to your ideas of location and listings.

Jasmin
Flag Sun May 20, 2012
Yolande Citro, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
All around Brickell is fabulous today. Tons of shops, outdoor restaurants, groceries, transportation, tramway, great buildings with full service.

Give us a call at 1 305 705 9105
http://www.yolandecitro.com/
Hi Yolande,
I loved your short and sharp reply, great attitude, I'm also in residential real estate in central London and would love to see your listings of what you have available. My finace is being relocated to a new office in Brickell and wants to be in walking distance to his office. However, I would love to be in South Beach or Miami Beach but location for his office is important. So for me as long as I have shops & restaurants within a stones throw, I will be happy.

Our budget is $1,000,000 for a 2/3 bedroom condo, it has to be in great condition as we do not want to do any work, outside space, bright,spacious and in a great building and a safe area.

We would love to see your listings or hear your thoughts and look forward to hearing from you.

Jasmin
Flag Sun May 20, 2012
Beth Jenkins, Agent, Miami Lakes, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
Hi Jasmin,
Where you looking for a house or a condo and do you have children?
If it is a house, I wuld suggest Coconut Grove or Coral Gables, both a quick drive to Brickell area. If you want to live right near Brickell the possibliites are endless for condos, as there are many new and older buildings right out the door of your office. Mary Brickell Villgae has restaurants and shopes, and the Midtown area, which is a little further north of the Brickell area is a very populare loation with many restaurants and shopping as well.
Also, your price range needs to be taken into consideration.
When you are ready to look feel free to contact me or one of the other great realtors here on Trulia.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
Web Reference:  http://www.arealtyteam.com
Hi Beth,

Thank you for your kind reply, we are looking for a 2/3 bedroom condo in a sought after building, the condo has to be on a higher floor with outside space, bright and light, excellent condition and contemporary in style. Also we will be getting one car so we have to be close to shops, bars and restaurants. We need to be in Brickell as my fiance will need to have an easy commute, walking if possible. Our budget is $1,000,000.

We await your reply and listings.

Kind regards,
Jasmin
Flag Sun May 20, 2012
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
Around the Brickell area you can find condominiums and area for shops, restaurants and more. If you need more information, just e-mail to nfigueroa3199@hotmail.com I'll be sending properties prices like rentals or to buy.
Hi Nereida,
Our budget is a purchase price of $1,000,000 for 2/3 bed condo, near shops,bars and restaurants. We do not want anything that requires any decoration, we would like space, light, high floors with great views and contemporary style with outside space in sought after buildings.

My fiance will be working in Brickell and needs to be within walking distance to his office and we will be getting one car to start with, safe location is a must, dog friendly and looking to have a baby in the near future.

We look forward to hearing from you with regards to your listings.

Kind regards,
Jasmin
Jasmin
Flag Sun May 20, 2012