Moving to Manhattan in a few months and we just started considering buying a home instead of renting like we were planning. But we already own a home

Asked by Erica S Malone, Manhattan, KS Sun Jul 1, 2012

in Texas that we used the VA loan for. Is it possible to obtain another VA loan for a home in KS while we are renting out our TX home?

Answers

2
Adam Bonewitz, Agent, Manhattan, KS
Mon Jul 2, 2012
It is absolutely possible! I am currently working with a client that has a VA loan on 2 homes, and is buying a 3rd with a VA loan. There are a couple lenders in town that are very knowledgeable regarding VA loans, and I would love the opportunity to get you in contact with them.

Please don't hesitate to contact me! 785/341-7976 or adam@landmarkkansas.com
Tamren Sturg…, Agent, Manhattan, KS
Sun Jul 1, 2012
As far as I am aware you should be able too. The best thing would be to get in contact with a lender and explore your options. I would love to help in anyway I can. Please let me know what I can do.
Thanks! Your help would be greatly appreciated. Hoping to speak with a lender tomorrow and go from there. We already have a few places in mind that we're interested in, so hope the bank says good things.
Flag Sun Jul 1, 2012